Need help for building my first gaming rig [ Budget : 1 lakh]

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
z97 pro is a very good mobo ad you can safely go with it. since you plan on overclocking and has the budget, you dont need to make compromise.

OP
P

petergriffin

I Am A Potato Enthusiast
thanks @rijinpk1
and about the psu ,for some reason 95% of people online prefer seasonic over corsair
and the Corsair RM750 is priced 9k
where the Seasonic M12II-620 ( also modular) is available for 6500/
just one doubt ,will 620w be enough for overclocking (i ll just use one card ,no sli )

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
every one recommends seasonic not because of some reason but because of a strong reason ;)
they never compromise on internal components and their psus have strong build quality.
620 watt is enough for overclocking.

arifcatalyst

Broken In
haha i agree
thanks a lot

I am too ultra..utmost...uttermost..greatly...severly...and exceptionally confused regarding to Z97 motherboard cuz there are plethora of Z97 boards of each brand with their own diff branding like TUF,ROG,Black edition...blah...blah..blah and price rates.
For me, one day it's Z97 Hero, then the other day is TUF series.

I am too ultra..utmost...uttermost..greatly...severly...and exceptionally confused regarding to Z97 motherboard cuz there are plethora of Z97 boards of each brand with their own diff branding like TUF,ROG,Black edition...blah...blah..blah and price rates.
For me, one day it's Z97 Hero, then the other day is TUF series.

Get anything. It doesn't matter unless you intend to perform > 1 GHz overclocks using LN2.

OP
P

petergriffin

I Am A Potato Enthusiast
Get anything. It doesn't matter unless you intend to perform > 1 GHz overclocks using LN2.

i agree with [MENTION=302440]arifcatalyst[/MENTION] ,soo many models with their own branded features(honestly basically are the same) but asus has a better quality control overall
(afaik)

OP
P

petergriffin

I Am A Potato Enthusiast
check this comparison-
2014 Enthusiast Z97 Motherboard Roundup Verdict - Tom's hardware
but i dont know anything about the asrock service support here in delhi.
anyone using this board ?

arifcatalyst

Broken In
VRM quality. Other things are more or less same in all boards. Just get Z97 Pro, it's a good board.

Go with a TUF series with a 5 year waranty or with all the bells and whistles ROG boards with 3 year warranty ?

- - - Updated - - -

check this comparison-
2014 Enthusiast Z97 Motherboard Roundup Verdict - Tom's hardware
but i dont know anything about the asrock service support here in delhi.
anyone using this board ?

It's definite that I will go with Asus has it has the best BIOS and good service center in Delhi.

OP
P

petergriffin

I Am A Potato Enthusiast
Go with a TUF series with a 5 year waranty or with all the bells and whistles ROG boards with 3 year warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

It's definite that I will go with Asus has it has the best BIOS and good service center in Delhi.

thats good and if you are still confused check this vrm list out(really helped me out )
Sin's Hardware - VRM List

Top Bottom