Need Help, Again - Can't play most games.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Solved - Can't play most games.

SOLVED

Back to this sub forum, again ;_;

So its been happening a lot and its getting annoying. Whenever I install a game, ahem or legit version, there's like a 70% chance that some .dll(s) is missing, and after I place that .dll, the game just doesn't work. A message is displayed that this.exe (this meaning the game name) has stopped working. Those dll files mostly include files like d3dx9 and the type. Sometimes its different tho. I searched and founda result for a missing .dll file which told that my PhysX isn't working. My rig is in my sig and I'm running on the latest driver from nVidia.
Also my ahem AC4 isnt saving any game progress, if I play and exit to main menu, its there but after I restart the game, its vanished.

I know this includes talk about ahem version, but its the same with legit too, so mods please don't close this thread.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
nothing's going to happen unless you fresh boot an windows copy legit or captain morgan doesnt matter. The library is corrupt and seems the VC library too. Usually happens when hard-uninstallation of drivers, games or frameworks from PC. I'm not saying its not solvable, i'm just saying it will be bloody annoying.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
sorry for late reply :| but it working now(at least Batman Arkham Asylum). had to update windows.

A

amit.tiger12

when you get any dll error, then download that dll file. copy paste that in "system" and "system32" folder

A

amit.tiger12

that wasnt working, thats why I opened a thread.

ok.. then you have to put that dll file in game also..
i think when you uninstall any game which also uninstall your directX soft.. may be thats why you are facing problem..

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
when ever you get missing dll problem, don't just download them and paste then in system folders. Its PLAIN WRONG!! If the dll is related to d3d9 then its directx. Download and re install Directx and update to the latest version. Also Download and install Microsoft VC++

Top Bottom