Need headset!

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Yes no one had 1500 in nehru place but who knew about it didn't had stock. I asked Cilus to help he will contact vedant for me.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
By the way i am getting offer for Siberia v2 for 3.9k + 100 shipping charge with 3 month seller warranty. Should i go with it or corsair 1500 better?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
dude.. BUY WITH ONLY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY... WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
I will still vote corsair for better RMA :D
Sound quality wise, if you go by reviews, there is not much difference between the 2 !

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Do you have any other headset to suggest in 4.5k price range? It's getting real hard to get that set in 4.5k. Plz suggest me alternatives.

tkin

Back to school!!
Which Kave your talking about give me link. If your talking about 5.5k i can get 1300 and sound card in that.
Buy Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Gaming - Infibeam.com

I'm planning to get one as soon as I move my rig to hyd, get it eyes closed, it can run well with onboard sound, tested it myself, later if you really want add a xonar dg.

gameranand

Living to Play
Buy Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Gaming - Infibeam.com

I'm planning to get one as soon as I move my rig to hyd, get it eyes closed, it can run well with onboard sound, tested it myself, later if you really want add a xonar dg.

But tell me. Should I buy it or not considering that I already have Sennheiser HD202 and Corsair 1500. :D:D

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
It feel heavy to you than other headsets and also in coming years it will break easily. I have read a lot. But sound wise it got real surround sound not virtual.

tkin

Back to school!!
But tell me. Should I buy it or not considering that I already have Sennheiser HD202 and Corsair 1500. :D:D
Kave all the way, Vengeance are good, but if you're paying that much for a 2.0 HP get a audiophile grade HP like Audio Technica M35 or AD700.

Top Bottom