Need Headphones for pc - budget 1200/-

xtremeinfo

Broken In
Hi all

I need a headphones for my pc, budget is 1200 but if the options are not there I can extend till 2000.
I will use it to watch movies and listening music and skype calls so need a mic also.

My requirements :

Comfort on ears ( I use it 5-6 hrs sometimes)
Last atleast 2 years.
sound from the headphone should not be audible to other persons who are sitting next to me, i.e sound should not come out of the headphone ( I dono if this is called noise cancellation)

I have used 3 headphones in the past 2 years ( dont remember the model numbers but its from soung magic , hp and philips) and audio is not coming for all of them from one side after 5-6 months of usage ..all are mid range headphones.

I really dono much about bass and stuff but from layman's perespective sound should be loud and clear, headphones should be comfortable , sound should not come out of headphones ..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
You have to leave out on thy of the following point
Comfort
Or lesser life

If you can use headphone like 2 hours straight and take a half hour rest than SHL3300 is the best you can buy.
If comfort is only is your main requirement so HD202 II is your next best option.

$hadow

Geek in making
so there are no head phones which give me 2 years of life with good comfort? no options at all?

Go with philips shl3300 it can provide you to go for more than 2 years but just relax your ears after some time. Also I would suggest to get a better pair of headphones later on which must be of good quality or if you can increase more go for Samson sr950

OP
X

xtremeinfo

Broken In
I have used HP - on the ear headphones like 8-9 months .. no pain even after using 5-6 hrs , good sound and also lasted quite a bit for 400 bucks..so i dont need very high end headphones..a midrange one with comfort will do..

- - - Updated - - -

Go with philips shl3300 it can provide you to go for more than 2 years but just relax your ears after some time. Also I would suggest to get a better pair of headphones later on which must be of good quality or if you can increase more go for Samson sr950

How about this one ?
*www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B003YFIU64/?%2F&sort=price&tag=desidime01-21&ascsubtag=16CL1Xforums

Is this good?

$hadow

Geek in making
I have used HP - on the ear headphones like 8-9 months .. no pain even after using 5-6 hrs , good sound and also lasted quite a bit for 400 bucks..so i dont need very high end headphones..a midrange one with comfort will do..

- - - Updated - - -

How about this one ?
Amazon.in: Buying Choices: Philips O'Neill SHO9560/10 Over-Ear Headphone (Black)

Is this good?

Link not woking

Top Bottom