Need HD DVDs

kolbywhite28

Broken In
Well, I haven't tried buying those online but I the only site where I think you may be able to browse these from is at Amazon's Movies and TV department. :grin:

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hey you want to buy HD movies(blu-ray) online or HD DvD Disc.

Hd dvd's are obselete. You are not going to find any latest movies on it..

Well Blu-ray Can be found and you can buy it from flipkart

Krow

Crowman
@OP: Please confirm if you want Blu-Ray discs or DVD movies. I'll change the misleading thread title accordingly.

Flipkart has Blu-Ray discs, but do you have a Blu-Ray player?

Most DVD's are pretty high quality. Avoid the cheap Moserbaer discs. If you play any movies on a dvd player (not PC) then those discs make you watch 15-min long ads with no option for fast-forward. :x

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
@Krow

I am looking for 1080p DVD disk in indian online store.

I am NOT looking for Blu-Ray disk.

( Thread title is correct i guess! )

But seems like HD (1080p) DVD disk are only available at Amazon.com as of now.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
^^
I don't see why forum members are so confused.

see this

To understand how a HD DVD (1080p) disk looks like.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Yes We Got it,but As I said earlier that HD Dvd's are obsolete. they are no more manufactured. In early days of HD movies, movies were released in both HD dvd's and blu-ray but later HD dvd lost the format war and blu ray survived.. so no more HD dvd's .

Read here

that HD dvd will need their particular player. that can not be read and write on Dvd player or blu-ray players. Hd dvd players and recorders manufacturing has been stopped.. so no way for that

If you want HD movies then Blu-ray is only way . that you can buy from flipkart

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Tech&ME: the production of HD-DVD is stopped
bcoz of this High definition optical disc format war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
ok guys

Thanks for the help.

I can try to buy blu-ray but unfortunately I donot have any blu-ray drive as yet.

So, first I will have to buy the Blu-Ray Drive (Which is too costly at present!! :sad: )

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Tech&ME: the production of HD-DVD is stopped
bcoz of this High definition optical disc format war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eh, this sounds like a sad ending to HD-DVD production. I, myself, never used any HD-DVD so didn't have any idea about it. Now after read that wiki article & clicking more relevant links in there, gained some more idea about hd-dvd.

Thanks for sharing that link with us.

Top Bottom