Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The_Devil_Himself said:
par ye system specs hai kiski?
general knowledge k liye pouch raha tha .... i thought some1 mustv tried it or some1s fren mustv tried it so asked

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
T159 said:
All they try to do is to spin u round by hitting side of the rear bumper.It feels difficult cuz handling of car is not easy in HP2.
ya, to avoid that spin was the biggest thing in hp2:p

lol, jus 2 cops wer enuf to ____ the race for good.
But in MW they can form rolling barricade and thats something rare to think of, try to hear their conversation,its damn realistic.
Heat level adds to the exictement, ever made it to Copter pursuit.
rolling barricade isawesome, but once you figure out how to own the cops, it becomes really easy. i mean really easy.

i hate the way the heat level advances after when you're at #4 or #3 spot.

its just too quick & cop chases are so damn repetitive.

do this, to race a BL member, dont jump from the BL menu, drive all the way to the spot, on the way you'll get chased by cops few times.

----

15-20 cops arent enuf to take us down in MW, thats jus sick.
but 2-3 cops wud giv us the hibidy jibidys in hp2:))

cop only damage was also not justified.

didnt understand the concept of pursuit breakers:)), we crash a BIG Water tank, Doughnut... on cops :D wont it kill 'em:))

-----------------------------------------------------
=========================================
anyways back to PS.

good that there's no cop in this game, cos if it was included, then game wud become boring (MW, Carbon,PS=break for cops, nfs12=maybe ok for cop comeback).

& for me racing in some real loaction (atleast realistic tracks) is more fun than racing in some noob world :p

btw guys, in PS, can we drift normally (outside drift race) or has EA put a Drift mode. if yeas damn EA:x

why cant they make a game in which we drift anytime we want?

its possible in even GTR2 :shock:, but not in a aracde racer:x :?

nish_higher said:
3.when u turn ur speed reduces automatically-very frequently down to 30-thats just poor
try - turn off all assists.

xbonez said:
that would be because Catch-up must be enabled. in this case, they catch up immediately driving at superhuman speeds. similarly, if u get left waaaaaaay behind, they start driving super-slow. it is to keep the game exciting
you cant turn off catch-up in career mode. :D

Last edited:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
xbonez said:
@bharath : u ran it at 800x600, 2x AA and everything high on a 7300GT :O i have a X1600 PRO and had to put everything at low-medium to get playable FPS on the demo

well 7300GT is not a bad card dude.. n to top it up i have 2GB ram and a dual core 3.02ghz.. haven faced a prob in any PC game so far atleast

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^dude, i too have 2GB ram in dual channel. and X1600Pro is supposed to be comparable with a 7600GT....guess the bottleneck is my procy AMD Athlon 64 3200+

xbonez

^^ maybe with the right tweaks (tyres, traction etc.) we can make the car handle somewhat like it does in drift mode

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
damn. Played Prostreet today. What the hell did EA think. All I see if round tracks and stupid commentaries. This is the worst NFS game. Now, I have to wait another year thinking EA brings back cops and open world to NFS. :-(

I would rate this 2/10.

Played for 2 hours, removed this and installed NFS:MW again. Let the chase begin : -)

Even NFS:Carbon was hundred times better than this.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
xbonez said:
whoa!! 2/10....... :shock:

Yeah man. I really really miss the cops and the tension that the pursuit challenges bring to the game. Canyon duel was good in Carbon but in PS, everything is bulls**t. It's just plain racing game.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
xbonez said:
^^dude, i too have 2GB ram in dual channel. and X1600Pro is supposed to be comparable with a 7600GT....guess the bottleneck is my procy AMD Athlon 64 3200+

ya might be.. i gave amd these days.. tho they sound powerfull its not like intel.. the cache in amd needs a drastic improvement.. when intel gives about 8mb cache i dunno why amd cant.. :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
bharathbala2003 said:
ya might be.. i gave amd these days.. tho they sound powerfull its not like intel.. the cache in amd needs a drastic improvement.. when intel gives about 8mb cache i dunno why amd cant.. :(

To keep their proccy's price low. Increasing the cache means increase in processor's selling price.

blackleopard92

In the zone
bharathbala2003 said:
because they don't need it. Their memory bandwidth is very high due to the fact they have the memory controller on Die itself.
intel needs cache to match memory bandwidth of AMD.

xbonez

actually AMD procys perform very well, particularly in gaming. the thing is mine is a little old (AMD 64 3200+). i want to upgrade too but prob is 939 pin ones aren't available any longer. if i go for an AM2 socket procy, i'll have to upgrade my mobo too.....:(

moshel

Padawan
well EA has killed the second of their high selling franchise in november.....Simcity and NFS...

the graphics are just too cartoonish....
the car handling is totally arcadish...
the voice acting and commentary is totally annoying...

its hard to give even 2/10 for this game...as i cant see anything in this game worth giving a positive ranking.

clmlbx

Technomancer
my specs :-

INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4300 @ 1.8 GHZ
INTEL MB D946GZIS ( 256 MB RAM , DIRECTX 9.0C SUPPORT , PIXEL SHADDER 2.0 ) GMA 3000
1 GB DDR2 RAM
WINDOWS XP SP2

I INSTALLED IT ..

I CLICKED ON GAME ICON ...GAME STARTS .. WHEN I SELECT CAREER AND ALL IT SHOWS LOADING AND THE I RETURN TO DESKTOP AND GAME GET CLOSED ..

SORRY AGAIN FOR CAPS I AM NOT WRITING THAT AGAIN IN CAPS OFF............

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
moshel said:
the car handling is totally arcadish...

:shock:

half of the world is saying that the handling is Part Simulation like & you're saying its Arcadish? :))

dunno how you like (i.e. if you) NFS MW :))

--------------------

@clmlbx, run it in Vista.

on XP, PS doesnt run on GMA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom