Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
The Best gamepad i have Used till now is the Xbox 360 game pad . Wired version comes for Rs 1200(palika price) n works both on PC n Xbox 360 :) . Wireless version omes for Rs 1900 , but u need to buy MS Dongle to work with the PC(although dongle can support up to four controllers simultaneously so is a good investment if u want to play a lot)

Also , the best part is that MS Has started made PC Game Pad standardization , what this means is that newer games from most vendors will come preconfigured for the Xbox 360 controller on PC , so you can just plug in the controller and start playing without any configuration .

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
s18000rpm said:
i also got two of 'em :D good in split screen multiplayer sessions.(CMR04/05)

you mean to say the NFS Split Screen 2-player option on the same computer, don't you?... :confused:

I havent tried it with NFS Most Wanted and i would want to play mostly MW with the gamepad... :))

hows it? tried it with MW?...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
bikdel said:
you mean to say the NFS Split Screen 2-player option on the same computer, don't you?... :confused:

I havent tried it with NFS Most Wanted and i would want to play mostly MW with the gamepad... :))

hows it? tried it with MW?...
split screen = nfs 2 :p or colin mcrae rally 04 or 05.

i completed mw wit gamepad, nice experience, & was playing GTR2 wit it (simulation game)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
ohh. no split screen in NFS except the good old NFS 2 ?

pooh..

anyways NFS 2 isnt bad.. i enjoyed 3 years with it and can even today spend lota time palying it...
i liked its handling via keyboard... much easier than NFS 5 or Xpand Rally Xtreme..

played Xpand Rally Xtreme?.. i love it.. :))

blackleopard92

In the zone
i tried the nsfps demo.. and i hate to say it.. it's the worst demo i have played.
I own a AMD 3000+, 1gb Ram, 7300GT system, and the game gives a max of 20 FPS(fraps) on vista with everything turned low at 640x480. I can' t comment on gameplay yet as the game hardly runs, but from whatever i played, the game hardly gets any adrenaline flow giong.. just plain bland racing.
I tried installing it on XP but the demo simply crashes to the desktop and the visual studio debugger comes up.. totally pathetic show.
Hopefully, the retail version would have solved many performance issues that seem to haunt this demo.

Goten

Banned
blackleopard92 said:
i tried the nsfps demo.. and i hate to say it.. it's the worst demo i have played.
I own a AMD 3000+, 1gb Ram, 7300GT system, and the game gives a max of 20 FPS(fraps) on vista with everything turned low at 640x480. I can' t comment on gameplay yet as the game hardly runs, but from whatever i played, the game hardly gets any adrenaline flow giong.. just plain bland racing.
I tried installing it on XP but the demo simply crashes to the desktop and the visual studio debugger comes up.. totally pathetic show.
Hopefully, the retail version would have solved many performance issues that seem to haunt this demo.

I have Pro street on XP n its not crashing.

Graphics are awesome.

Do try changing them.

Peace~~~!

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
s18000rpm said:
i hated its engine sound , car gfx. :x

other than that, the gameplay was good, better than cmr. :D

well in almost all RALLY games ive played, the car GFX are never too good... not upto the mark... but if you use the other cars available then it looks awsome...

its more due to cars and colours than due to the gfx engine of the game.. :)

car sound seems easy on ears... it sounds good on a 5.1 though im not really able to concentrate on sound while playing...

BTW pro street demo is out since long and there is hardly anyone who has posted Screenshots.. n im dying out to see some FULL SIZE screenshots...

what about you... do post some screenshots... wont you? :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^dude, i cant, coz i'm away frm my PC, even if i had the demo it cud't hav run it (GMA X3000 gfx. :))).

about Xtreme Rally, i was also talking of the car visuals only, the environment & stages are superb. 8) , its just these non-licensed cars (replica's) with below standard engine sounds, that keeps me away frm it.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^

yeah ... i mean just look at those car body deformations.. NFS coudnt ever reach that level... i mean you have wheels going off and bumpers falling and then suddenly you have to drive a cart rather than a car :))

and it really effects car performance.... though id say its overdone a bit...

anywyas im stopping here... its going wayyy off topic!! :))

Dipen01

Youngling
IMO both are important Gameplay and Graphics..The only gain can me made by proper contribution of both.. Say you have awesome gameplay but stupid graphics or vice versa, it wont really help..

In case of Pro Street.. its too hard to determine anything just based on Demo.. Even i didnt like the handling at the moment.. Graphics are ok at the best.. not good than Most Wanted in my opinion..

Lets see what the real game offers..

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
nfs ps graphics are good and gameplay is also good.but 1 thing i dont like is there is no cockpit view+no driver animation.

PS. if they want to avoid driver animation then they should change glass color to black as in NFS2,3, (also midtown madness)

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Need for speed Pro Street ....is out ??(any version)....

I just saw that they are available over the net...have EA sports released it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom