Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

gameranand

Living to Play
Sarath said:
yes u can emp the chopper. Its difficult though. Plus its a waste since dodging the spike is not so difficult.
I was upset about the the limitations of the game and then suddenly mutliplayer let me take revenge on the phirangis so it was fun.
I once busted all 4 cars. That added another month of enthusiasm in me.
A good racing game overall and a good buy for PS3.
Like I said earlier for PS3 its fine but its badly ported on PC and have many bugs and mother of bugs is the shuttering issue. I can play most game at high-medium settings but this game gives a lot of fps drops and you can't play racing with fps drops.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Able to play without any stuttering and FPS drop. Online is the best part.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The CPU upgrade must have fixed that issue. This game really chowed down a major chunk on the CPU usage.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I naver faced any such issues finished it when i had my old 8500gt.No problem at all infact it was almost smooth.except shadows rest to mid-max.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I naver faced any such issues finished it when i had my old 8500gt.No problem at all infact it was almost smooth.except shadows rest to mid-max.

Same here. Even I finished it with my old 9800GT. And after installing the 560 the game flew like an Airbus. Maybe you guys haven't installed the latest patch or something! Dunno...

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Guys im planning a second playthrough of this game using gamepad this time....

But the only thing that's holding me back....is the annoying videos in the game.....and there are a lots of them....

First of all there are intro videos ....which take ages to actually start the game..
then there is one before the race....which even after skipping ....makes you watch the whole video...

the list gois on....
the most annoying one is the in-race videos...when u crash or use spike-strip etc etc

So in short.

IS there any way to completely disable all the videos?

Googled a lot ....same case evrybody is annoyed...but still there is no patch or a work-around like deleting some files etc etc

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started Playing it yesterday....

Graphics is really superb.the car detailing,slow motion takedowns,crash,water effects on road....specially the light reflected from water on roads.
only the trees are not so detailed.... :grin:

but gameplay is excellent.

I will complete this game

but I still I liked burnout paradise much more...

Alok

Adventurer
Like I said earlier for PS3 its fine but its badly ported on PC and have many bugs and mother of bugs is the shuttering issue. I can play most game at high-medium settings but this game gives a lot of fps drops and you can't play racing with fps drops.

hmm.. That shuttering issue solved by using gamebooster. And i'm playing on 8400gs at 1366x768 without any fps drop.

Top Bottom