Need flash templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordZeus

Broken In
Hello everyone,

I need a few sites which can gimme a few decent flash templates for free. I am trying to do a project based on flash and im a rookie with very little knowledge of flash. Could anyone gimme a few sites which offer free template downloads?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*img163.exs.cx/img163/3050/superman9ox.gif
Slam Team, 2 Google is easy... but can someone give an xact set of addresses for better flash templates... so that v can go 2 the source directly... instead of searchin in Google's humungous list

Pease ease the way... every TOM,DICK or HARRY knows now that Googlin'll give da results.. but v turned 2 da forum 4 precise solutions.. right LordZeus

Slam Team

Journeyman
Hey everybody googles before puttin a question on a forum.. try ur luck there.. if not i'll post something for ya. I search on *www.turbo10.com *www.teoma.com *www.dogpile.com ... before postin anything..take it light... u'll get relevant results... but not many sites are offering free flash templates.. and better u do a search on this forum itself.. u'll get it.. gud luck

theraven

Technomancer
koolbluez said:
*img163.exs.cx/img163/3050/superman9ox.gif
Slam Team, 2 Google is easy... but can someone give an xact set of addresses for better flash templates... so that v can go 2 the source directly... instead of searchin in Google's humungous list

Pease ease the way... every TOM,DICK or HARRY knows now that Googlin'll give da results.. but v turned 2 da forum 4 precise solutions.. right LordZeus
first off whats with u and posting those images all over the place ?
would please stop it ?
secondly ... so u u dun wanna go thru googles humongous list ... but u expect us to ?
how fair is that ?
we slave our a$$e$ off for u so u can one click and be on ur way ?
ease the way for who ? lazy ppl who dont bother to search ?
did he try searching ? and was unsuccesful ?
then by all means everyone here will help

how do I know he hasnt searched ?
*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=flash+templates&meta=

OP
L

LordZeus

Broken In
I did try google.. I searched for hours and hoyrs but still could not find any site offering me good free templates. There were some sites which offered pretty neat templates but at a cost. None were free.

theraven

Technomancer
EXACTLY
these templates ARE paid
free ones arent that good
only place ull get the nice ones for free is warez
and thats illegal

NOTE: a request to the other members ... if uve searched and couldnt find it .. plz mention in your post to avoid a "google it" answer
and if uve searched the forum then mention that as well to avoid "Search the forums before posting .. read the rules here " and certain "GIFs" that have been circulating and catching up
:D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Chill yaar theraven, itne mein hi gussa ho gaya...

But u sure do understand that LordZeus has already gone thru Google.. & is lookin 4 better results.

I didn't ask u guyz 2 google urselves & give results.. i just asked ppl who know 'bout free flashware 2 give their site lists, if they know.
NO FORCIN... After all.. India's a free country...That's all.

AND HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY.. Maan..

And... SORRY 4 da pics, they r not huge though.. just 28kb... forgive da screen space however.

Me gotta doubt.. what's wrong with animated GIFs... if they r small in size..

Anyway.. I better take care....

Is this OK :D
*img195.exs.cx/img195/3862/btasoff3rh.gif

PEACE... as Jeba goes... and take care...

hearthacker

Journeyman
yo...

i dont know if ya all already know this but...if u need flash templates LordZeus...goto google.com and type "/with_fl/" (without quotes) and hit enter and u will find some flash templates...and if still u dont get satisfied..PM me..i got some links for ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.