Need digitian help before I go purchasing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna buy a camera ... my limit is 7000/-. I had used canon powershot A570 (bought after reading digit's review about it) for a while .. that seemed to be a good camera.
I saw kodak C190 on ebay .. it seems to be a good one ...
Digitians !! I need your help please fill me in with its +ve and -ve aspects.

Thankyou

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
kodak C190 seems to not good wen comparing to canon , but wait for other's im not much in to camera's , so be patient ! other to tell

toofan

Technomancer
anuvarat_parashar: If you have cannon A570 then why to use same type of cam again. Its a very good camera in itself.

And you will not find any better match for that in the Range of 7000.00. If you really interested in photography then raise you budget and go for full manual controls.

OP
A

anuvrat_parashar

paralinux
I think I must make my situation more clear. I have canon Powershot but that used by dad and I am in hostel so I am thinking of buying a new one. And the budget is so limited .. cant increase it. :cry:

raksrules

Youngling
Check the Panasonic LZ series. I had bought a Panasonic Lumix LZ8 few months back for under 5.5k. But that was using the ebay offer. I am satisfied with this camera.

toofan

Technomancer
*compareindia.in.com/media/product/2008/feb/panasonic_dmc-lz10_ws.jpg Panasonic-LUMIX DMC-LZ10

YOu can check this cam. Its a 5x optical zoom one. And try if you can find it around 7000 to 8000

-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
But I havent' checked its performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom