2) Screen Size 15" - 16" screen

3) Sony and Dell preferred if any other better options you can suggest

4) office work (Visual studio)

5] Configuration :
1.core i5 3rd generation
2.RAM 4 GB minimum
3.Graphics card 1 GB or 512 MB
4.Backlit Keyboard

I have found one sony model please let me know hows it and suggest other options.
SVE15137CN : E Series : VAIO™ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

Thank you in advance

Hmm... If you need backlit keyboard badly for cool looks then thats the only option ..... maybe...

For better performance than that sony one you can consider these & these

My personal recommendation: That Dell one(with i7 if you can find it) or Samsung NP550P5C S04IN(i5, but great GPU, sound due to subwoofer & better resolution screen)

But this Dell one has backlit keyboard too

OP
R

rohitshe

Broken In
thanks friend for your advice.

Why I am not preferring Dell is ,some of my friends bought Dell Inspiron 15R laptop and most of them facing some problems that's why I am insisting sony.
Please tell me does sony laptops have any problem or any drawbacks of sony?

$hadow

Geek in making
thanks friend for your advice.

Why I am not preferring Dell is ,some of my friends bought Dell Inspiron 15R laptop and most of them facing some problems that's why I am insisting sony.
Please tell me does sony laptops have any problem or any drawbacks of sony?

A big and known drawback of sony is that it is always overpriced when you compare similar config that sony is providing and other are providing.
And sony service is horrible as far as my personal experience is concerned.

$hadow

Geek in making
how is lenovo Z500 and lenovo service?

which one should I buy dell 15R turbo or lenovo Z500?

I was about to suggest you that but since it does not have a backlit keyboard I hold my self back.
If you like that it is a great device slim and powerfull.

OP
R

rohitshe

Broken In
I was about to suggest you that but since it does not have a backlit keyboard I hold my self back.
If you like that it is a great device slim and powerfull.

But Below link show it has back light keyboard.... and let me know which version of Bluetooth it has?

**www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-ideapad-z500-59341235-laptop/664956?brandStoreID=Lenovo_Laptops_product_2&utm_source=omegatxn&utm_campaign=afts

Mudassir19

Right off the assembly line
My Requirements are

1) budget = 50K INR +-2K

2) Screen Size 15" - 16" screen

3) Sony and Dell preferred if any other better options you can suggest

4) office work (Visual studio)

5] Configuration :
1.core i5 3rd generation
2.RAM 4 GB minimum
3.Graphics card 1 GB or 512 MB
4.Backlit Keyboard

I have found one sony model please let me know hows it and suggest other options.
SVE15137CN : E Series : VAIO™ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

Thank you in advance

Take a look at this one...

Dell Inspiron 14R SE Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com

Has all ur requirements...plus awesome skullcandy speakers....and a very powerful graphics card...

$hadow

Geek in making
But Below link show it has back light keyboard.... and let me know which version of Bluetooth it has?

**www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-ideapad-z500-59341235-laptop/664956?brandStoreID=Lenovo_Laptops_product_2&utm_source=omegatxn&utm_campaign=afts

Well I contacted snapdeal about this and they said it will be removed very soon and regarding z500 you can read my thread about z500.

Top Bottom