Need a tablet below 6.5k

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
see this
*i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/radioraiders/mini-micro-usb-connector.gif
I have seen this before many a times.Nevertheless ,Thanks for the pics.
Now comes my observation:

I have:
1). VeeDee E-10
2).Iberry AUXUS AX01
3).Milagrow Tabtop 7.16PRO(8GB) ---> Got it completely Free as a prize from a contest.(May read it here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/170818-sharing-bit-joy-tdf-friends.html:lol:)

Now all the OTG cables(mini-USB to USB) and the Data cable(mini-USB to USB) that came with these above 3 tablets,sports the mini-USB connector(left pic.) as in the picture is shown.NEVER the rightside one in the picture.
So what should I infer???

Last edited:
OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

I have:
1). VeeDee E-10
2).Iberry AUXUS AX01
3).Milagrow Tabtop 7.16PRO(8GB) ---> Got it completely Free as a prize from a contest.(May read it here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/170818-sharing-bit-joy-tdf-friends.html:lol:)

Now all the OTG cables(mini-USB to USB) and the Data cable(mini-USB to USB) that came with these above 3 tablets,sports the mini-USB connector(left pic.) as in the picture is shown.NEVER the rightside one in the picture.

but veedee d10dc has micro usb
because my xperia x10's usb cable (which has micro usb and all new xperia lineup has micro usb) worked with it...
and in the box there is a micro usb cable
will post closeup macro photos of veedee d10dc with ports

Rockstar11

Technomancer

I have:
1). VeeDee E-10
2).Iberry AUXUS AX01

Milagrow tablet good or bad?

shijilt

Journeyman
Rockstar11 @ dont buy Milagrow , they are cheap quality.

Shivam24 @ I didn't buy Warmy desire coz , Lava Xtron has abetetr display.
I have seen many budget tablets , Xtron has the best screen quality.

And Warmy desire's is a new brand , Lava had been here for a few yesrs now .. we can belive them.
Warmy desire also has the heating and battery issues.
Lava has IPS display and it is a lot useful for me.
Warmy Desire has HDMI instead, which is not useful for me .
Sound output through the speakers in low, but if you play some good qulaity audio or video file , it will give better output.
If you are in a village area , the sound will be ok.
Supplied earphone is average , and gives louder and clear sound.

I will recommend this Xtron tablet to those who need maximum gaming experience from a budget tablet.
For E book reading a 10" tablet is better. (I do spend at-least 30 minutes / day in this tab to read Ebooks , it is ok , no issues. )

kg11sgbg

Milagrow tablet good or bad?
Milagrow Tablets are quite "GOOD" I must say,that built wise, they are much better than similar budget Tablets.
Even for a paltry 512MB RAM it performs much better than Iberry AUXUS AX01 Tablet(despite having 1GB RAM)

But supporting our friend @shijilt,I also admit that better buy a LAVA XTRON Tablet,in fact I repent for my hasty earlier purchases(E-10 + AX01)...:pullhair:

They say that "patience is a virtue" ----> always true.

My question is did you use any Milagrow Tablet?

Please clarify the cheap quality of a Tablet.

In that respect LAVA XTRON is also a cheap Tablet with dazzling specs.,but could you infer that LAVA XTRON should not be purchased for its "cheapness"?

Be logical,when you make any comment.

I again say that had I not purchased the VeeDee E-10 & Iberry AUXUS AX01 Tablets, then according to budget+choice, the LAVA E-Tab XTRON would have reached my Hands now certainly for sure.

When you say cheapness,then the Reliance Tabs are a total Trash as i've seen their features Hands on demo in Mobile store,but they cost more than Rs.10k.

You may also go through this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/170998-discussion-milagrow-mt07-7-16-pro-8gb-internal-memory-tabtop-tablet-others.html

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Thanks

But every review cons lava xtron poor battery in tab

Shivam24 @ I didn't buy Warmy desire coz , Lava Xtron has abetetr display.
I have seen many budget tablets , Xtron has the best screen quality.

And Warmy desire's is a new brand , Lava had been here for a few yesrs now .. we can belive them.
Warmy desire also has the heating and battery issues.
Lava has IPS display and it is a lot useful for me.
Warmy Desire has HDMI instead, which is not useful for me .
Sound output through the speakers in low, but if you play some good qulaity audio or video file , it will give better output.
If you are in a village area , the sound will be ok.
Supplied earphone is average , and gives louder and clear sound.

I will recommend this Xtron tablet to those who need maximum gaming experience from a budget tablet.
For E book reading a 10" tablet is better. (I do spend at-least 30 minutes / day in this tab to read Ebooks , it is ok , no issues. )

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

I have:
1). VeeDee E-10
2).Iberry AUXUS AX01

your tabs have mini usb.
mine is veedee d10dc. pls help me, should i but microsd or microsdhc
*imageshack.us/a/img842/2654/dsc4820a.jpg

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

^^yes you are correct,kARTechnology.

Your's is also a very good Tablet,with ARM Cortex-A9 Dual Core processor.The screen quality is very good(I mean the display specs.)

kARTechnology,YOU MUST VISIT the VeeDee Forum to receive the "ROM" upgrades/updates or other Technical Help.

Mr.Devesh Tanna and Mr.Punitmanik are always eager to Help the customers,if they face any trouble.

For the purchase decision, microSD and microSDHC are both equivalent in form factors.

Only microSDHC cards constitue a Higher Capacity of storage.

Both are compatible with any Tablets.

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
hi all check this out, and do tell me about this,
Buy Zync

1.6ghz dual core + quad core gpu mali-400 (shown in video linked below) + 1gb ram + jelly bean + hdmi all this @ 5990 inr

also check this out:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvA58_Yar0c

Last edited:
OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Buy Zync

1.6ghz dual core + quad core gpu mali-400 (shown in video linked below) + 1gb ram + jelly bean + hdmi all this @ 5990 inr

also check this out:

Zync Dual 7 Budget Android Tablet Review - YouTube

at same price you get veedee d10dc with good display resolution, but it has somewhat bad viewing angle when seeing the tab from one side, in remaining other sides, its good

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Buy Zync

also check this out:

Zync Dual 7 Budget Android Tablet Review - YouTube

compare this with DOMO Slate X3D SE or Lava Xtron

digitaltab

In the zone
which one is better and why??? both same price of tablet

DOMO Slate X3D SE vs DOMO Slate N8 3RD: Compare Tablets: Flipkart.com

also Lava Xtron no A -GPS

domo slate x3d has 1gb ram,

and dude , that zync dual7 is offering 1.6 ghz dual core + 1gb ram + 8gb storage + quad core gpu + hdmi + motion sensor + dual camera + android 4.1 in just 5990inr

no other is offering all these at such a low price....

domo is a single core (says its website, flipkart has shown it a dual core which is wrong)
lava xtron has no rear camera
karbon st8 is single core
hcl me u2 is single core and no rear camera...

OP
kARTechnology

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

and dude , that zync dual7 is offering 1.6 ghz dual core + 1gb ram + 8gb storage + quad core gpu + hdmi + motion sensor + dual camera + android 4.1 in just 5990inr

domo is a single core (says its website, flipkart has shown it a dual core which is wrong)

Yes lava xtron has all the features you mentioned without hdmi, rear camera but has high resolution ips panel(1024x600) at 6.5k
Veedee d10dc has all the features you mentioned without rear camera but has high resolution(1024x600) display with slight bad viewing angle
And of same price 5.9k

And if you do a recharge from sites like paytm you get vouchers( I got shopclues voucher) and Rs.300 discount

digitaltab

In the zone
Yes lava xtron has all the features you mentioned without hdmi, rear camera but has high resolution ips panel(1024x600) at 6.5k
Veedee d10dc has all the features you mentioned without rear camera but has high resolution(1024x600) display with slight bad viewing angle
And of same price 5.9k

And if you do a recharge from sites like paytm you get vouchers( I got shopclues voucher) and Rs.300 discount

Does resolution matter so much? if yes, then with respect to which applications??? Please explain..

And of same price 5.9k

Does resolution matter so much? if yes, then with respect to which applications??? Please explain..

Rockstar11

Technomancer

i dont need rear camera.

watch Tech Guru Budget Special episode of zync dual 7
Tech Guru Budget Special- Tablets Under 7K, Digi Cams Under 5 K, Phones Under 2K . - YouTube

shijilt

Journeyman
Shivam24 @ , buddy resolution matters a lot.
Not only for applications , but for the whole graphical experience.
Higher the resolution , better the display.

if the resolution is low , you can see the pixels separately.
But if you have higher resolution , you will get higher sharpness.

digitaltab

In the zone
Shivam24 @ , buddy resolution matters a lot.
Not only for applications , but for the whole graphical experience.
Higher the resolution , better the display.

if the resolution is low , you can see the pixels separately.
But if you have higher resolution , you will get higher sharpness.

thanks shijilt, but help me decide , i am confused between zync dual 7 and lava xtron , as zync dual 7 is offering so much in just 5990 . the only -ve is the resolution... Should i go for it???
whereas lava xtron has no rear camera and in reviews i have read that it has weak loudspeaker and wi-fi reception, i don't know the truth, i have just read reviews on internet....
I am very much confused because zync is offering so much. and lava is suggested by you and others...
SOUND QUALITY (earphones + loudspeaker) for me matters a lot, though i may use a good quality earphone but still i need to know that the tablet i'll buy must have decent sound quality....
and because of this i sometimes look towards hcl me u2.... though i haven't seen any live demo of it yet, just read reviews....

i am confused....

Top Bottom