Need a NO-NON SENSE music phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hello guys,
I searched the forum and got valuable info. from all you guys. Though you excellently compared and weighed and differentiated each phone with different features as EDGE, Wifi which I dont bother much, I'd like to ask you guys what suits me best. My requirements:

* A primary PHONE which can call :) ....Hey just kidding..

* A phone which is easy to use for SMSing. (I've used some of Motorola sets which I feel very uncomfortable to SMS)

* Good quality music (This is the major use)

* Decent camera(Since every mobile have them these days)

* Easy connectivity to PC and Transfer of files..

* FM (may sound funny to hear 10K phone dont have FM..Yeah..I saw one phone @ GSMarena which dint have FM even priced at 10K)

* Good Looks!!

* Must have connectivity like Bluetooth.

* Edge,Wifi and all that technical things optional or it works for me even if they too basic. Because I dont use Internet on my mobile.

* Not particular about OS

* Must be highly easy to use..In other words..NO NON SENSE!!!

* Budget upto 12K

A music phone with excellent music quality but no memory seems dumb to me. So I consider the

cost of mobile = Mobile price+ 2GB memory stick price

which is Highly essential. Even if it has atleast 2GB/1GB internal memory then I'd not buy any external memory.

I hope I made you clear about my requirements.. though this kind of threads may seem repetitive to answer but you know, everybody's requirements differ :)

Please enlighten me about this!!!

TIA (Thanks in Advance) :)

Pathik

Google Bot
555555570000000000000000000000000..................................... :D :D
I mean the Nokia 5700...
btw i find the keys of w610i too small..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yes w610i or w810i which ever u feel

the keys of w610i dont disappoint..i hv k550i and i too sms a lot and i dont hv ne problems......its very fine indeed to sms
check out and read gsm arena review properly !! even they find keypad comfortable after 2-3 days of use !

OP
hard_rock

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Thanks guys...

Hey is there any difference in quality of sound in K750i and W810i apart from larger screen and EDGE?

regarding 6233,I have experienced it and its UI is good.

OP
hard_rock

hard_rock

Salieri Family
So w810i goes out of budget.. Coz 2GB stick ranges from 1.8K to 2K according to this thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62680

12k+2K(approx)=14K..!!!!

So which is next best music phone below w810i?

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750 Modded k750 modded k750

Easiest Phone!!! even easier than relience 2530

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hehe yeah.. true.. modded k750i is the best phone. but that'll void the warranty.

the next best is w700i (but no edge) for abt 9k or so.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
the bundled headset is inferior to the walkman ones (hpm70), plus only 64mb memory card and no megabass in k550i. but it has edge and autofocus.

OP
hard_rock

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hey, I majorly want use this phone to listen music using Ear buds/phones...
So it will be good iif phone has great earphonte/bud clarity.. As far 550i is considered, its design didnt appeal me much!!

OP
hard_rock

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I dint like the colour and design of w700i.. Its only available in metallic gold colour na.. Thats why I am insisting on alternatives..

K

krazyfrog

Buy an N91 with a Creative EP-630 earphones for excellent sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom