Need a laptop

Pratz993

Broken In
guys i need some help......i hav just 40k so please suggest any laptop with the best config for gaming.....i know that 40k is not good for gaming but i need in this budget only full GAMING LAPTOP.....:?

sjinitials

Broken In
this one is probably the best in this price range ...Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook thing is i m not sure about their services...

OP
Pratz993

Pratz993

Broken In
well...how about something from hp pavillion series....if any good config.....also in most hp laptops i saw 1gb amd radeon hd6490m GDDR5 graphics...wat say about that..IS AMD RADEON 6490M better than NVIDIA GT 540M...

Cilus

laborare est orare
+1 for Asus one, I have two of 'em, one is the mentioned one and another based on 2nd gn dual core and gt520M

HD 6490M is just marginally faster than Intel HD 3000 Gfx n not suitable for gaming. GT540 is way better than it and will provide you good game playing experience in 1366X768 resolution.
Regarding build quality, Asus is far far better than Dell's sub 40K offerings. In this range all the Dell laptops have heating issues and poor battery life after 1 year. The Asus one has very good battery backup, more than 4 Hrs for normal use and with HD movies it is more than 3 to 3.25 Hrs. Also the laptop's heat exhaust works like a charm and blows the hot air through the side ventilator very efficiently. So grab the Asus one. I have experience with a lot of brands in case of laptop business like HP, Dell, Lenovo and currently Asus and Asus is the best VFM in my opinion.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Another Asus model is available for 42k with i7-Quad Core and GT-520M. You can also look at it.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Please get the Asus K53 laptop without thinking much. It is the best gaming laptop available in less than 40000. You cannot get any other laptop with GT540M 2GB graphic card for this price.
If worried about after-sales service then you can consider Acer Aspire 5742g.
It is available for 39K with 1GB graphic card and core i5, but I personally don't like acer's keyboard.
And all Dell laptops under 40K are crap if your are looking for multimedia experience. Forget Dell if you are not going for XPS series(which is beyond 45,000).

Top Bottom