Need a laptop in rs 25000

Vyom93

Journeyman
hi
Plz Help me my Dad needs a laptop for his work under 25000rs

1) What is your budget?
Ans:As Cheap as possible under RS 25000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Ans: He will be using mainly tally erp 9 and MS Office and Internet Browsing

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Ans:I don't have any idea about laptop configuration :oops: ,but he will be using it for tally i think anything will do

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Ans: Any Brand with good service

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Purchase place : Online preferable OR Local

I Have shortlist this one

HP 15 r036TU Laptop (4th Gen Pentium Quad Core- 4GB RAM- 500 GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- Windows 8.1) (Sparkling Black) (J6L69PA) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

THANKS

HBK007

Journeyman
The one you are looking at seems good and there are some more laptops from HP that run on AMD APU's that are decent as well.

OP
V

Vyom93

Journeyman
The one you are looking at seems good and there are some more laptops from HP that run on AMD APU's that are decent as well.

Actually First i shortlisted this APU laptop Asus X552EA-SX006D Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Rs.21550 Price in India - Buy Asus X552EA-SX006D Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Black Online - Asus: Flipkart.com
but will APU perform better tally and other stuff ? as this is not a graphic intensive work so i cancel the APU

HBK007

Journeyman
Actually First i shortlisted this APU laptop Asus X552EA-SX006D Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Rs.21550 Price in India - Buy Asus X552EA-SX006D Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) Black Online - Asus: Flipkart.com
but will APU perform better tally and other stuff ? as this is not a graphic intensive work so i cancel the APU
Not exactly, you can go the non-apu road also.... But I would suggest that you try out the trackpad's and keyboards on the shortlisted laptops personally as you always not get what you wanted. I personally have used a pavillion g6 with AMD A4 APU and I was quite impressed by it, decent keyboard, almost decent trackpad, and upgraded RAM made it a good device for light browsing, using the ms-office suite and even a little bit of movie making.