Need a good phone within 1.8k

1. Budget? 1.5-1.8k
2. Display type and size? Doesn't matter.
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Nokia
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Numpad
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. Not necessary.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Any
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. Not required
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Nothing.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Music playback and messaging, Dual Sim is a must!
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Nokia X1-01
12. Any other info that you want to share? Nope.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
go to some mobile store and check the keypads. check the Nokia keypad specially as Samsung keypad looks okiesh.

aroraanant

Explorer
Guys I am also looking for a cheap dual sim phone.In which both the sim works at the same time like in Nokia 101.Looking for something around 1.5k.Good battery back up and good keypad is the major concern.Previously was thinking to buy Nokia 101 but before that I wanna ask that is there any good option in Samsung. Because previously in Samsung dual sim phones we have to switch the phone by pressing and a button and only a single sim works at a time.So if there is any good option in Samsung in which both the sim works at the same time then please tell me.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Guys I am also looking for a cheap dual sim phone.In which both the sim works at the same time like in Nokia 101.Looking for something around 1.5k.Good battery back up and good keypad is the major concern.Previously was thinking to buy Nokia 101 but before that I wanna ask that is there any good option in Samsung. Because previously in Samsung dual sim phones we have to switch the phone by pressing and a button and only a single sim works at a time.So if there is any good option in Samsung in which both the sim works at the same time then please tell me.

check samsung dual sim series.

aroraanant

Explorer
check samsung dual sim series.

Plz tell me the specific model no. in which both the sims are active at the same time.

In Samsung Hera E1232B I think we can't use both the sims at the same time.Is that true?
And that is only phone from samsung under 2k

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Plz tell me the specific model no. in which both the sims are active at the same time.

E1252 (Dual Sim Standby)
*www.samsung.com/in/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/dual-sim-phone/GT-E1252ZKAXSE

Samsung E2232 (Dual Sim Standby)

Hero E2232 - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Not many options to see.. with what you looking at in this low budget. But I had bought Alcatel 520D with 200rs cashback..from flipkart (scheme was on so), and friend paid INR 2300 with 2GB card for the same phone. Comparision Nokia C2-00 vs ICE 520D, Tell you man .. its a good phone in the price range and build quality is surprisngly impresive. Mind you this is a european company. You will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom