Need a full hd screen i7laptop for 60k or less

vigneshn92

Broken In
1) What is your budget? Rs 60000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? 15 inches should suffice

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:dell,hp,lenovo,asus,toshiba
b. Dislike:samsung

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook? gaming,normal applications, web browsing

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer? Has to be full hd preferably

6) Anything else you would like to say? bothing more ,maybe a backlit keyboard also !

gameranand

Living to Play
At 15" you'll get mostly 1366*768 mostly and its enough for everything. A higher res also means that you'll a powerful gpu to run games properly and for that you budget is not good enough.

gameranand

Living to Play
Full HD movies will also play smoothly in that resolution. I have tried that as many of my friends own laptops.

aroraanant

Explorer
There is no laptop with Full HD and i7 combo.
But you can get i5 and Full HD combo in Sony CB45 for 51k.
You have to compromise on one or the other end.

ajphoenix

Right off the assembly line
Check out the Asuss N55SF ..
Its got an i7 and an FHD screen if I'm correct..

Comes to around 64-65k.. you might get it for less locally..

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
If you want an i7 laptop then go for either of the following laptops...both are under 60k and comes with the latest ivy bridge proccy:
Asus K55VM-SX086D / 3rd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 1 TB / Free DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook
OR
HP Pavilion DV6-7010TX Laptop 3rd Gen i7/6GB/640GB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HP with Beats Audio: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

if u want a full HD Res but a core i5 go for the Sony one...