Need a cooling pad for my laptop.Pls help

Aakarshan

In the zone
I need a cooling pad for my laptop.as my laptop's temperature always remains at 70+.It's two years old and i think i need to clean it.Pls suggest a below or around 500 Rs. cooling pad.Model no. HP G6-1318ax and laptop is 15.6 inch.
and which software i can trust for figuring temp.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

No one answered

You need a to keep your laptop a little raised and give it for cleaning. Of course applying thermal paste is also necessary every year. I have cooler master cooling pad and it is waste other than raising the laptop's height. Anyways buy any cooling pad but dont spend more than 3000rs. It is a waste of money.

Cooling pads dont cool the laptop as much as you like.

tkin

Back to school!!
I need a cooling pad for my laptop.as my laptop's temperature always remains at 70+.It's two years old and i think i need to clean it.Pls suggest a below or around 500 Rs. cooling pad.Model no. HP G6-1318ax and laptop is 15.6 inch.
and which software i can trust for figuring temp.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

No one answered
Offer going on, get this quickly: Cooler Master Notepal L1 Cooling Pad - Cooler Master : Flipkart.com

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Thermal paste are one of the best cooling accessories.
I have a overclocked system which reached upto 92 degrees under load. Now it stays ~80 degrees.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
You need a to keep your laptop a little raised and give it for cleaning. Of course applying thermal paste is also necessary every year. I have cooler master cooling pad and it is waste other than raising the laptop's height. Anyways buy any cooling pad but dont spend more than 3000rs. It is a waste of money.

Cooling pads dont cool the laptop as much as you like.
Where i can give it for cleaning?For information i live in delhi.

Top Bottom