Need a computer fan

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I am looking for a Computer fan (cabinet) cuz all the games work maxed out but my CPU heats up fast. I need it at about 6$ and my specs are-

VGA - ZOTAC nVidia GFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Processor - AMD FX 6100 6-Cores
Ram - Corsair Vengeance 4GBx2 DDR3 1600FSB
Motherboard - Gigabyte 990XA-UD3
HDD - Hitachi SATA 1TB
Keyboard - E-Blue SCORT PRO Gaming
Professional Gaming Earphines+Mic - Razer Electra
Monitor - Samsung LED S22B370H
Joystick - Logitech Rumblepad 2
Case - CoolerMaster USP 100 Black Edition ATX

I'd prefer to buy at FlipKart cuz I have a coupon.

USP100Black_Feature1_600.jpg

feature1.jpg

I guess I am in need of 120mm fans only and I have three extra slots. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
man its indian forum no no need to mention prices in dollars .. u can also write it in Rs. well which fan u want 80mm 120mm or 140mm . be precise for each if u want leds or not tell us i will recommend you ---blue will look cool on ur black cabby so for each 80mm- Deepcool XFAN80L - Deepcool: Flipkart.com for 120mm- Deepcool XFAN120L/B - Deepcool: Flipkart.com 140mm- BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Blue 140 mm Cooler - BitFenix: Flipkart.com

Do you want a cabinet fan? If yes, then mention the size of hole available (80 mm, 90 mm, 120 mm).

Do you want a cabinet fan? If yes, then mention the size of hole available (80 mm, 90 mm, 120 mm).

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Cabinet has 3 free slots by default allowing 80 to 120mm fans. Take a few CM 90cfm fans from FK @ 500each.

hes ma friend folks he needs a cabinet fan and yes the question is for where and the size so i think we should recommend him about the fans which he can fit in his cabby and where is the best place to fit it > :p

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I guess, my cabinet can take 120mm fan only. If someone can help me out if I am right? Cuz I am not exactly sure about this 120mm thing. And I guess I have 3 extra slots for fans. Please confirm if I am right. :-D

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I guess, my cabinet can take 120mm fan only. If someone can help me out if I am right? Cuz I am not exactly sure about this 120mm thing. And I guess I have 3 extra slots for fans. Please confirm if I am right. :-D

Confirm the model from the link I have posted. How many fans do you have now and what is the current airflow setup ?

Please suggest fans for me also I have cm 431 elite plus

Guys, if your cabinets have 120mm slots and 500 per fan is acceptable then take the CM 90cfm or CM Xtraflo. They are very good for their price.

PS: I have just ordered one of each. :razz:

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
@Myth The thing is Please confirm if I am right or not..... I mean about what fans can be placed within my Cabinet.....

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
I need final confirmation. My choices as suggested above:-

Deepcool XFAN120L/B - Deepcool: Flipkart.com
Computer Components - Buy Computer Components Online at Best Prices in India - Computers | Flipkart.com
Cooler Master XtraFlo Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

Now, I want to know whether they will all fit my cabinet and which one is the best. I will buy two pieces of the chosen fan.

:-D

Last edited:
OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Ok, Xtraflow. Now I am goin' ahead and want the final confirmation whether it will fit my cabinet. Please confirm this! Cuz I don't waste my money! :mrgreen:

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Well, thanks for your help guys. I am going ahead. I will order it in a few days. Will tell you how it is after testing it.

OP
GamerSlayer

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Guys, I got the fans! And also got partially screwed! The thing is my CPU has 3 slots and not 4. I got to know that the websites providing information normally exaggerate. So anyways, I got 1 spare for emergencies. No probs! And the one I put at the bottom of the cabinet is working like a charm! My CPU dosen't heat up and dosen't make noise either..... Thanks for your support guys! :p :O :-D

Guys, I got the fans! And also got partially screwed! The thing is my CPU has 3 slots and not 4. I got to know that the websites providing information normally exaggerate. So anyways, I got 1 spare for emergencies. No probs! And the one I put at the bottom of the cabinet is working like a charm! My CPU dosen't heat up and dosen't make noise either..... Thanks for your support guys! :p :O :-D
Attach the extra fan to the rear exhaust fan, thus creating a mega flow fan.

Top Bottom