Need 5.1 speakers for my creative X-Fi Titanium

abhinav812

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

Need some help on buying a decent 5.1 speaker system. I have a Creative X-Fi Titanium sound card in my PC.
Currently using Altec lansing 2.1 speakers and desperately looking for an upgrade. My budget is around 6K~

TIA...:smile:

boddunan

Broken In
What is your budget? If you can spend around 18K, nothing beats Logitech Z-5500 THX certified speakers. My friend is using them and the sound clarity is outstanding.

At 500 watt RMS and DTS sound, it is unbeatable speaker system albeit at higher cost. There are few good speaker systems with Creative Gigaworks models, but they are too costly for their features and performance (over 25K).

Edit: sorry for overlooking the budget you mentioned. At 6K Z-506 would be the best choice.

OP
A

abhinav812

I have checked Nehru Place, Delhi market.. It is available around 4.5K..
But, i have read some review and Z-506 has many cons, like they are not wall-mountable, the controls are on the front right speaker, no remote...etc
If any body using it...kindly share the experiences...

What abt...Creative Inspire T6200 ???...but it is not available in the market..only on ebay...

Any other brand suggestions will also help..and abt the budget..I can't afford more that 6K~, as i already had shelled some of my money on the sound card..

Thanks again... for the reply

shayem

In the zone
IF you can find Logitech X540 then get that. It's better than Z506. But hard to find. :(
And if you find please let me know. I need 1 too :)

OP
A

abhinav812

yeah they are not available in nehru place..at-least...:sad:

seems i'm stuck with z506...please suggest some other brands..I'll not go to Z506 unless i have no other options...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yeah they are not available in nehru place..at-least...:sad:

seems i'm stuck with z506...please suggest some other brands..I'll not go to Z506 unless i have no other options...

nah. T6200 ain't good. Did you check any models from Edifier? it is another good brand

OP
A

abhinav812

No I haven't...but if it's good brand I'll surely do...

Anybody using Edifier speakers...kindly share some thoughts... :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
No I haven't...but if it's good brand I'll surely do...

Anybody using Edifier speakers...kindly share some thoughts... :)

Computer Speakers price, Buy Edifier DA5000 Multimedia Speaker, PC Speakers Review - Infibeam.com

SA-ID7000 : Speakers : Hi-Fi Component : Sony India

Top Bottom