NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst

anaklusmos

Youngling
I'll put it very clearly.... I have played Ultimate Storm 2 and 3 on my Xbox, and the only reason you would want to play those games is if you have watched the anime or read the manga, and are a Naruto fan.
Sure the game has all your favorite characters with their signature abilities, but soon after the start it becomes a button mashfest(if u have no idea what u are doing), or even if u do, all it takes is using a few attacks over and over again till the enemy is defeated.
Also the quests are pretty boring and pointless mostly, and most disappointingly, the free roam is nowhere exciting as you would imagine it to be.
All said the boss fights are pretty fun, and this is a must play, but only if you are a Naruto fan.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Like I said I will play the game if I like it and if I like it enough then maybe I'll see the anime also but watching Anime so that I can play a game is quite unacceptable to me. No Offence. :)
No need to watch anime to play this...
even I haven't seen a single episode of Naruto but I still will play this one (without watching anime ;) )

OP recommended to watch anime bcoz to get the grip of the story & develop more interest while playing this though it won't hamper your experience if u don't watch it.

gameranand

Living to Play
even I haven't seen a single episode of Naruto but I still will play this one (without watching anime ;) )

OP recommended to watch anime bcoz to get the grip of the story & develop more interest while playing this though it won't hamper your experience if u don't watch it.

Thats exactly what I am gonna do anyway. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot

this game is based on Naruto Shippuden....watching the anime will definitely create more excitement and interest in the game :)

when I first saw the gameplay of this game...i wished every sec of that trailer for this game to release on pc...and the wish has came true :hyper: ....I hope the kb controls are not odd :D

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
this game is based on Naruto Shippuden....watching the anime will definitely create more excitement and interest in the game :)

when I first saw the gameplay of this game...i wished every sec of that trailer for this game to release on pc...and the wish has came true :hyper: ....I hope the kb controls are not odd :D

Srsly.You want to play a fighting game with KB :-?

Piyush

Lanaya
What I want is that devs should give support for DLCs for the purpose of continuing the storyline as the story progresses in manga. For eg, when manga is complete in near future, the devs should release the update to add the content.
And yea, will get this one as it'll be a good one to lay hands on.

gameranand

Living to Play
Lately I am seeing that PC gaming is actually getting a lot of attention, many games that I never even imagined are coming to PC now. :)

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst on Steam
v

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D <3

EVERYONE PLEASE SAVE MONEY AND BUY IT IN SALE SO THAT WE CAN GET MORE FUTURE NARUTO GAMES ON PC, IF THEY SEE THERE IS NO PC MARKET THIS MIGHT BE THE FIRST AND THE LAST GAME

PLEASE SUPPORT!

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

naruto shippuden: Ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst on steam
v

omg omg omg omg omg :d <3

everyone please save money and buy it in sale so that we can get more future naruto games on pc, if they see there is no pc market this might be the first and the last game

please support!

+9000 to what acid says here
please keep an eye on the sales too

game seems to have fps locked @ 30 FPS :sad:
also no advanced graphics settings only resolution and v-sync

Top Bottom