N96 with only 950mAh battery???!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Maybe you forgot that the g700 is a touchscreen phone and you are comparing a touchscreen phone to a normal phone.

I never compared G700 to any other phone. I compared G700's actual battery life figures to the one that is stated by SE. And as for the touchscreen, that is hardly used 20% of the time. G700 has a full fledged navigation keypad, so the touch screen is made redundant most of the time.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, to be very frank, my friend has the g900 and the battery life is pathetic. So i wont comment on that..i am trying to say that the normal phones by SE have great talktime and easly better than that of other manufactuerers.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n95 8gb anyday over this one .. i have been using n82 for last 8 months and never thought there would be a better handset than n82 until i switched to n95 8 gb .. that large screen is simply awesome .. i dont even miss xenon flash ..i am more into video recording these days than photos .. and also its quite cheaper than n96.. if i were to move onto to other hanset it could be n85 ..

also last inquired , k850i cybershit is not available .. what a pitty ..flop phone ..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
W810I and K550i last for about 2 days for me which is quite enough lol

lol when HTC phone with there 1/2 day battery life are selling just like anything then why not N96 lol

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ You say that for every phone SE launches. But it never happens. :D Maybe you should rename your id to daydreamer instead of dreamcatcher. :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Yea, Nokia is giving the C905 a hell lot of cometition.OMG!! Nokia just released a 10mp phone with 20x optical zoom. :lol:

Btw, your id suits you. Always talking krazzy. :lol:

talk sense dude.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
yea...n85 has symbian...what else +c905??
Man I really hate going off-topic. But now that you have asked a stupid question, you might as well hear the answer.

2.6" 16M colour OLED Display
compared to 2.4" 256k TFT Display in C905;
Slimmer, lighter, dual slider design with dedicated music and gaming keys;
3.5mm headphone jack;
stereo speakers;
30 fps VGA video recording compared to QVGA in C905;
1200 mAh battery compared to 930 mAh in C905;
and yes, Symbian S60 OS with FP2.

And oh before I forget it's a Nokia. That reason is enough for many to consider it over C905. ;)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
You forgot about the scratch proof screen and the 8 mp cam which is enough for people to ditch the n85.

1200 mah li-ion battey compared to the li-po in SE.Do i have to comment on which is better?? :D
C905 has dedicated gaming kes too.

@yogi- Get you eyes checked. The c905 is 200 euroes cheaper and takes better pics.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You forgot about the scratch proof screen and the 8 mp cam which is enough for people to ditch the n85.
I also forgot to mention that N85 will come with an 8gb microSD card.

1200 mah li-ion battey compared to the li-po in SE.Do i have to comment on which is better?? :D
Li-pol might be better, but N85 battery is of a bigger capacity. Not to mention the added strain of power on the battery of C905 due to the higher resolution camera and xenon flash. Plus N85 has OLED display which consumes lower power than TFT. So in the end, N85 will last longer. Simple.

C905 has dedicated gaming kes too.
Yeah. Too bad there are no real dedicated games for it. :lol: Whereas N85 has hundreds of Symbian, Java and N-Gage games.

The c905 is 200 euroes cheaper and takes better pics.

Well that's just your opinion. Not necessarily the truth. In the two pics that you provided the only better thing in C905 photo is that it is brighter. But as far as actual quality and colours are concerned, INNOV8 is definitely better. And that's my opinion, btw. :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
As for th two pics, did you by any chance see that the pic taken by the innov8 had a purple sky, the visualization in the display board was yellow when it should be red.The Board was yellow when it should have been white.

ooh..yea...the innov8 beat the c905 by miles.: lol:

Good joke.

btw..if you want to post an opinion on the pics..please do so in the thread itself.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
u were the one who was comparing that **** k850i to n82 .. look what happened .. its production is stopped now .. as of now .. innov8 is better than c905.. xenon or not ..

funny how u compare n85 to dumb c905.. no comparisons there .. 8mp cam is not a big deal ..

read this ..

*www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/Camera_Nitty_Gritty-part_3.php

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Show me a comparison where the innov8 beats the c905 comprehensively.Comprehensively in the sense that the c905 is still a pre production model. The day i get me C905, i will start posting here, and hopefully i will have an innov8 user here to counter me. :D

As for your link... i dont see the point as the innov8 wins hands down proving it to be the better cam of the given 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom