N300 Vs N400

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm in the same boat as you. Can't decide between the Carbide 200R, Spec 03, N400 and even the K281.
I can find the Spec 03 and K281 online. Which one is the best? 200R has excellent reviews on newegg. N400 has 4 USB ports which I like. I can't find the N400 anywhere though. Have asked most shops in Nehru Place. No one has it there as well

Spec 03 is the best.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
I'm in the same boat as you. Can't decide between the Carbide 200R, Spec 03, N400 and even the K281.
I can find the Spec 03 and K281 online. Which one is the best? 200R has excellent reviews on newegg. N400 has 4 USB ports which I like. I can't find the N400 anywhere though. Have asked most shops in Nehru Place. No one has it there as well

See this specification for 281 - Cooler Master: K281

N400 is not available anywhere. I see it on MDComputers and itdepot but almost 500-600 is shipping which is too high.

I have ordered 281 from FK, from the above lot its on top. 3 USB ports n front. Two fans (one led and one non) and most importanr its at 3.5 k..

sanket_cm

Right off the assembly line
Hello Daemon1,

Sanket here from Cooler Master. Which city are you from? I'll help locate a dealer near you. You can write to me directly at sanket underscore naik at coolermaster dot com dot tw.

Regards

Sanket

2kool2btrue

In the zone
See this specification for 281 - Cooler Master: K281

N400 is not available anywhere. I see it on MDComputers and itdepot but almost 500-600 is shipping which is too high.

I have ordered 281 from FK, from the above lot its on top. 3 USB ports n front. Two fans (one led and one non) and most importanr its at 3.5 k..

they increased the price to 3.8k! Now what.. I saw a video review of the N400 and the reviewer wasn't impressed with it. That goes out now. So its between the Corsair's Spec 01, 03, Carbide 200R, Antec GX700(I don't like the looks but it is a feature rich case). Any other case? If I extend it to 5k, then?

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
they increased the price to 3.8k! Now what.. I saw a video review of the N400 and the reviewer wasn't impressed with it. That goes out now. So its between the Corsair's Spec 01, 03, Carbide 200R, Antec GX700(I don't like the looks but it is a feature rich case). Any other case? If I extend it to 5k, then?

I still see it for 3521 (K281) ..you can order if you want it.. I received the cabinet and can tell you its worth the money. Honestly the cabinet quality is impressive, I have seen GX700 also (locally) but the side panels were weak for its price. GX700 and N400 are quite similar in terms of features.

Bitfenix one are good the its in around 6k range in snapdeal.

2kool2btrue

In the zone
I still see it for 3521 (K281) ..you can order if you want it.. I received the cabinet and can tell you its worth the money. Honestly the cabinet quality is impressive, I have seen GX700 also (locally) but the side panels were weak for its price. GX700 and N400 are quite similar in terms of features.

Bitfenix one are good the its in around 6k range in snapdeal.

can you post some photos? How is the cable management?

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
can you post some photos? How is the cable management?

My photos can't beat the site photos :razz: (see the link above I guess the photos will give you good idea), Its having 2 USB 3.0 ports in the front (accidentally I mentioned 3 in my above post).

Cable management is decent, although I am sure more money can get you better.
Note, that only one more 120 mm fan can be added in in the chasis.

2kool2btrue

In the zone
My photos can't beat the site photos :razz: (see the link above I guess the photos will give you good idea), Its having 2 USB 3.0 ports in the front (accidentally I mentioned 3 in my above post).

Cable management is decent, although I am sure more money can get you better.
Note, that only one more 120 mm fan can be added in in the chasis.

Okay between this and Spec 03 then.. Still looking out for NZXT Phantom 410 :D I'll be broke soon. My total budget for a PC was 40k. Now its gone up to 60k(adding a higher quality component here and there)!

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
Okay between this and Spec 03 then.. Still looking out for NZXT Phantom 410 :D I'll be broke soon. My total budget for a PC was 40k. Now its gone up to 60k(adding a higher quality component here and there)!

Ha ha same with me, I overshot by almost 15k without monitor, so I will be taking the monitor later now :)

Top Bottom