• N 73 Me

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Which one is better?
i hav heard frm a dealer that nokia is giving a scheme in which they hav reduced the Price of N 91 (8 GB) to arnd 15-16K.. CAn anyone verify tat?
I want to purchs one of them..
can u plz suggest the best?

K

krazyfrog

N91 8gb is more music focussed while N73 ME is more of an all-rounder. I dunno the price of N91 8gb since i didn't see it in Alfa when i went there, but N73 ME costs 15.4k now.

iamtheone

Journeyman
just get the n91 8gb.it lacks only in the camera department but more than compensate for it in every other department man.its much much hotter and futuristic looking than n73.the audio quality is at par.u get friggin 8gb space(common man u can use it as a portable HDD if not nething else) and nokia is supplying bose quality noice canceling headphones with it(when i say bose quality i mean BOSE quality)....man u gotta check it out.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
N73 ME for me...
N91 as rightly pointed out is a music centred phone...
If you dont mind having a bulky phone without a vibrator and you are a complete music freak then go ahead and buy a N91!!

magnet

Youngling
its not abt 8gb.....n91 is damn bulkier phone....if u walk with it every sec ull be reminded u carrying 8gb in your pockets......btw who on the earth listen to 8gb of music in a day battery drains and all other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom