My Recent Internet Discovery Thread

saranshmohite

Right off the assembly line
i got an awesome discovery on youtube.... i think you should check this out..... this is exclusive.......
Rajni Meets His Match!- YouTube

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
good but this thread is nearly dead..
make a new thread in chit chat with the title " amazing youtube videos"
and you may list these videos a/cc to head titles like funny , ideal , songs , etc..

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ ok... Thanks for sharing that! Didn't knew about Google.com :rofl:
Btw, here's another awesome site: Keep track of what movies you have seen - iCheckMovies.com, courtesy to sam9s, an active member on "Must Watch Movies.." Thread.
icheckmovies.com is for those, who wants to keep a track of all the movies he/she watch, and to brag about it to friends, as well as to find friends with similar interest in movies.

thanks

saranshmohite

Right off the assembly line
i recently discovered this on the internet......... finally theres sumthin that rajni can't do.....
Rajni Meets His Match! - YouTube

aaruni

The Linux Guy
He is one of the most famous and celebrated explorers from the Discovery Ages, being the first European to reach India by sea.

Prashmith

Journeyman
HEY,can I even post torrent links here,
TORRENTS ARE NOT ILLEGAL,atleast not untill I am downloading battlefield 4 or Star Trek into darkness and saving 4k rupees and promoting piracy

Can I post legal torrents here?

OR is it completely dissallowed

snap

Lurker
theonion launched this new site Home · Clickhole parodying clickbait sites like buzzfeed and to some extent cracked.com also :razz:

Top Bottom