My India is developing, but..?

India will be on the list of top 10 countries, after ...

• 10 Years

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 20 Years

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 40 Years

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 50 or above.

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

As we all know that our nation is developing. but what do you think guys that how many years we will take to compare our country with other developed countries? and what you guys think that what our youth should do to make it happen very soon?

I would like to share a short story with you. I had a discussion with my friend. He was saying that our India is developing and it will take only 20 years to compare our country with others developed countries. I agreed with him that our country is developing. but he was saying that many foreign companies are coming to India now. and look at to the roads,building,bridges,malls and other things. I agree with that either. but for me i would not say that after twenty years our India would be on top of the other countries. because look at to the other side. There are many children who are not getting education, who are still working to feed him/herself or to their family. look at to the politicians.

All i want to say is what do you guys think that what we youth should and must do to develop our nation.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
yeas...till we correct politics in this country nothings gonna happen..

u said the above poll meter..i say its not at all gonna work in that period....

look at japan..it was nuked for christ sake..now look at it...see china....do i have to say more...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Haha, first it has to correct the basic infrastructure and the mentality of the people and then talk of competing with other developed countries. I mean, for example, in order to get a job done in a government organization, you have to wait for months. And first and foremost, get the basic traffic rules in place in order to avoid accidents and sack those traffic policemen who take bribes. Get the basic road infrastructure correct, make lanes in city roads and make the drivers stick to the lanes. Another example: in order to amend a incorrect bill of say, BSNL, you have to wait for months. People have to be more disciplined and professional.:(

These are just a couple of examples. It is correct that companies are now coming to India and creates more job opportunities, but in order to compete with countries in Europe or Americas, it has to go a long way.

And finally (just joking though...:D), the ministers, prime minister and president included, should be less than 50 yrs of age, preferably less than 40 yrs. Then only some new ideas and new progress can be made.

sourav123

Thinking Different
Development of malls and multiplexes can never take a country to the top post. India has 70% people living in villages. Their condition need to be improved and everyone should receive a basic level of education.

And for those who think nothing is going to change, I will say first change yourself. Or else, stay silent.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
not until we have 100 % education!
Thats right.. Its education that is going to change the country. Well educated people should join politics, eradicate corruption and focus on development rather than making money. Thats how we can progress. Otherwise, we wont move ahead.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
There was a hot discussion which was going on the radio the other day on agricultural vs industrial development in India.India was exporting both Rice and Wheat to about 15 Countries including Pakistan what was surplus to its requirements about 1.5 years back. Now it is importing not only Rice and Wheat but Pulses and other commodities too mainly from China.

Unless and until our government has a better thought in improving agriculture, we cannot develop.

The other day in our budget, our Finance Minister was writing off
Rs.60,000 Crores (so called Agricultural Loans) which was given to our poor farmers. But the paradox which I am not able to understand is if the farmers were given the loan when needed, why was there an increase in the number of people committing suicide among the farmer community.

Renny

Padawan
Joining politics? Well you'd think that you must develop the nation and all but finally most of the politicos will resort to corruption and rowdyism,

Why? Because Indian politics is like that, MOST of the people here don't vote for a candidate based on their merits or achievements BUT vote for other useless politicians just because they want to vote for people of their same caste,

This is where democracy in India fails, because illiterate, corrupt, muscle-flexing politicos keep getting voted while much more ABLE and TALENTED people lose out (Vote bank and caste politics),

Communism would have a MUCH better option for India,

And many here have voted for 50 years! Is this sarcasm or are you all serious!?

Our GDP has been growing at an average of over 8.5% per year for well over 5 years, We are already at the 10th position in terms of nominal GDP, what has to be drastically improved is the per capita income,

Within 20 years we can achieve commendable economic, military progress if current trends continue,

When foreign people think of our country what comes to their mind is some frikkin snake charmer, cows blocking the road and extreme poverty, **** everywhere and a mess,

All this is there but its highly over hyped, first India must change its image of a downtrodden nation,

We must also stop succumbing to Chinese pressure,

@ varun_ag,

Option of Never eh,
WTF, first attitudes like your's have to be destroyed :x .

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
well,india itself is not developed ,if looked statewise . :| ,see BIMARU and many northeast states are ...poorer than what whole country think it is!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom