My Friend Lost His Laptop...how Do I Help Him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter.twinn

Right off the assembly line
Hey guysss. i knw it might sound too ridiculous to u. but ya' im here 2 ask help 4 ma' freind... hes a very good friend of mine.. and hes a lso aa very god person . 2 mnths back he brought a hp laptop.. bt it got stolen last wek from a cofee shop while he waas chattin' wid a grl. sounds sutpid huh.. well hesthat simple idiot fool...canthelp anyone' natur can u?,..so nw what do u hv 2 say to help him get rid of this sitution.

he currently has the mac id , laptops box, and certain sales purchase info of the stolen laptop.. plzzz help!!!!

OP
P

peter.twinn

do u know.. if any help can be sought using the lappy's mac id. i hv read sm positive signs abt it..

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Forget that he would be able to get his laptop back. Even if he tries very hard, at most he would be able to track the location of his laptop(that too if it is connected to internet)

din

Tribal Boy
Offtopic :

@peter.twinn

For God's sake, please do not use the SMS lingo in forums. As Rohan always say it is pain for the eyes.

OP
P

peter.twinn

thinkfree.. that all i req.. i just wanna know wen the user goes online and wid what ip.. dont you think that gonna be enough...2 catch the culprit.. just tell me how do i make it possible.. . also i hv no presinstalled security software system on it.. to sent me any such detaiuls.. so pls give me a bullseye this time... dude..

thanx.. ax3..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom