My 3 Lakh Rig [Low Bandwidth Warning]

ajayritik

Technomancer
Congrats on the purchase Sunil. Don't you think it's time you change the thread title to Sunil's posessions. If I'm not wrong you no longer have the rig.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Buddy let me take this opportunity to congratulate you once again on the purchase. And those are really awesome pics.
After looking at the pics even I feel like getting a decent camera and start clicking photos maybe not as good as you but still..

Last edited:

rokxr

Right off the assembly line
can u please post the component with their model no.and price along with the location where u bought all of them.btw you have got a super rig and inspired me 2 assemble for one myself 2

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
OMG!! I am crying after seeing the rig, that camera and the sound card :')

you sure are a rich guy :')

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
OMG!! I am crying after seeing the rig, that camera and the sound card :')

you sure are a rich guy :')

I am not super Rich guy yaar... I just Buy each product every month from salary.. I didn't buy all of them at once.

need access to video???

Sorry mate... Only Pics for now.. You can see some Benchmark videos though in this same thread....

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I am not super Rich guy yaar... I just Buy each product every month from salary.. I didn't buy all of them at once.

this is what i plan to do when i get a job :p

- - - Updated - - -

but still anyway a superb rig :) :D

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hey Sunil. Long time no see. Hope things are good with you. You still have that rig or you gave that to your cousin.

OP
S_V

S_V

In the zone
That rig will stay forever with me.... Like I told you previously I just gave him for only 1 month because of various reasons.