Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

utkarsh73

Journeyman
I am Legend - No better way to destroy a beautiful book. Seeing this, I would appreciate what Harry Potter movies has done to its books.
The Last Samurai - Just watched it for the sake of Tom Cruise. Not very bad overall but very boring.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Saguni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Tamil) this is a mindless film, I went to this movie cause my dad had bought the tickets.

first half is ok. I didnt see the point why the heroin was there at all..

3/10 - 3 points only for Santanam (the comedian) he is the only worth actor in the movie.. and I hate this actor. all other famous actors are pretty much useless..

watch the comedy scenes in the TV, that's enough.

Hrishi

American Warship (2012) : This movie recently topped my list of Do Not watch Movies .

By mistake I downloaded this movie instead of Battleship 2012 , and spent an hour watching it.IMO, THis was the worst filmed hollywood movie , I ever saw in my life.

The special effects and acting are like Wtf !!!! ,

This movie is such a crap that I can't find a single becnhmark to compare it with.
Even worst than the most pathetic movie RGV (a.k.a. Ramu) can ever build.

My deep condolences to those who spent their precious time and Bandwidth for this supercrappy movie.

Last edited:

Hrishi

@IChaitanya replace "any" with "lots" , cause not all bollywood/hindi movies are crap. Some of the Bollywood movies do have a class.

And as far as hollywood movies are concerned , there are lots of crap movies too.But the count of Good movies are comparatively much higher.

shashankm

I reign hell..
Re: The Movie Review Thread

Seven Below - 1/10

Why the heck I even watched it, story is million years old, 6-7 odd strangers, storm, rainy night, stuck in a no-way-out spooky ass mansion, one murders after one by one and finally in one of the most lame-booty climaxes ever, you doze off! Pathetic...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Book of Eli...concept is a waste but some sequences are good. Probably 1 time watch and then forget.

Road was much a much better movie.

Top Bottom