Multi monitors in graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
i am using a nvidia geforce 2 mx 400 agp card along with an onboard s3 via graphics adapter on the motherboard. how can i plug my system to multiple monitors? i am currently using the agp card for my monitor. i tried to plug in the second monitor to the onboard one but, it was not recognized.

choudang

Padawan
why r u trying to do some foolish job. m asking you 2 question--- give me the answer -- you will get the solution --

Kalyan said:
using a nvidia geforce 2 mx 400 agp card along with an onboard s3 via graphics adapter on the motherboard

1. How did u configure your G.card alongwith your onboard graphics. cuz i know we can use one graphics adapter: onboard or AGP.

*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/Q0uQGVutrP05jChumhiS/A%2BgIgdQ%3D/R01haWw%3D/0/image.png
*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/ucIMZzewKm0LRJRg0eOl/WYkO4lI%3D/SG90bWFpbA%3D%3D/0/image.png

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Maybe he was asking that if he could use both the agp card as well as onboard display to connect a monitor to each and use it. But as warrior said u could only use either agp card or onboard adapter. But if u really want to use dual monitor setup then install an agp card which supports dual monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom