MP3MyMP3 not working

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
I downloaded this software called MP3MyMP3 which lets you record everything that comes out of your speakers. But whenever I open it, it gives the following error -

*img195.imageshack.us/img195/8864/erroruh.jpg

Although the software opens, I cannot record audio as it cannot detect speakers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my Realtek audio driver which I downloaded from my Mobo's site. I have Windows Server 2k8.

sygeek

Technomancer
With most modern sound cards you can set it up to record straight from the mixer without the signal having to leave the sound card at all. If you're using Windows, then open the Volume Control applet (either by going Start Menu->Accessories->Entertainment->Volume Control or just double-clicking on the volume control system tray applet)

Then go Options->Properties, select Adjust volume for->Recording, and make sure that all volume controls below are ticked to display.

Then hit OK and tick the Select box below the audio stream you wish to record e.g. on my Avance onboard sound I tick "Stereo Mix" (it will normally be set to "Microphone" initially)

Then just use Sound Recorder and it will record the output sound as if it came from a microphone.

Hope this helps
Courtesy to Techimo forum's user strangerstill

Top Bottom