Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Don't know about fan movie but this is entertaining.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

Don't know about an movie but this is entertaining.
There are many YouTube channels which uploads parody.. This Shudh Desi Ending is best among them.
Stardum ki hawa bum se nikal dete hai.. Hahaha

shintruong

Right off the assembly line
Sacrifice (2016) - 9/10.

Plot Summary:Sacrifice is a story of how women in Shetlands Islands are murdered after giving birth to their 1st born for a ritual which has been followed since several hundred years.

Sacrifice (2016) - IMD

This should be 10/10. Had just watched it yesterday and i'm still thinking about it.
This is a must watch movie ever

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ohh what a waste of HT... People download Blu-ray disk 20 GB+ single movie. Idk what they do after watching. I tried 7-8 gb movie download but it took so much time i deleted without watching it.. Hahaha

bhai jab ghar pe badi se TV ho aur uske matching Home Theater ho then it makes sense to get a good rip.
Everybody has his own pregorative why do you want to comment on how the bandwidth is used.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
10 Cloverfield Lane - 6/10

On its own this is a good movie but I went in expecting it to be linked to the first one (which was great IMO) & the fact that it was something else even changing the genre was a huge letdown. They should had called it something else. May be the next Godzilla movie will be about 3 people in a room for 85% of the runtime.

For some reasons this movie reminded me of Wolf Creek 2

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Captain America : Civil War 7/10

I hate to admit but I've enjoyed this movie (I'm a pro DC boy but I've to admit Marvel is sure doing better movies than DC using their comics characters)

Good action scenes, one liners and spider-man(kid?!)

CGI at places felt like rushed but most of the time was good.

A

amit.tiger12

bhai jab ghar pe badi se TV ho aur uske matching Home Theater ho then it makes sense to get a good rip.
Everybody has his own pregorative why do you want to comment on how the bandwidth is used.
Bhai tune 1st line padhi...
I don't have HT, only have 5.1 speaker but used 1 time.. If he can utilise HT better so why not use great rip.. Even sam will also agree with me..

A

amit.tiger12

My view.

DC has very good concept of superheroes but not executed well..
Marvel has not that good concept of superhero but executed well..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
My view.

DC has very good concept of superheroes but not executed well..
Marvel has not that good concept of superhero but executed well..
True cause story wise DC comics are far better than Marvels

(Speaking only about the comics)

shreeux

Movie Buff
Whats there to waste ??? a 5GB movie takes max 15-20 min to download for me bro ..... :D (Where r u??)...

*www.speedtest.net/result/5308401379.png

The only reason I do not download abouve 5GB is FUP, coz I also use a lot of Netflix/Amazon Prime and also downlaod TV series 1GB rip minium per episode ....so have to manage my 100 GB FUP ...... how is it a wase of HT I dont understand ..... infact whats the co relation between the two .... please explain me ...

Me to 100 GB FUP.......Some times FUP will not work..that time will download enormously...!!!

*i.imgur.com/A8EgO8h.jpg

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Whats there to waste ??? a 5GB movie takes max 15-20 min to download for me bro ..... :D (Where r u??)...

*www.speedtest.net/result/5308401379.png

The only reason I do not download abouve 5GB is FUP, coz I also use a lot of Netflix/Amazon Prime and also downlaod TV series 1GB rip minium per episode ....so have to manage my 100 GB FUP ...... how is it a wase of HT I dont understand ..... infact whats the co relation between the two .... please explain me ...

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt get you to begin with, so that I could have agreed. A 5GB rip (1080p) with DTS sound looks stunning on my HT. Plus as I explained, even though I have a good bandwidth, I still have a limited FUP, so have to manage. 4-5 GB rip is the avg I download even for casual drama movies ....... for something like avangers, or even Jupiter Ascending 7-8GB is the average, movies like star wars triligoy I have 10GB rip with DTS MA sound. And finaly movies like AVATAR and Saving Private Ryan, Transformers 1, Star Trek 1, which are like visual bliss or sound heven I purchased full Bluray Disk ........ So the size depends what kinds of movie I wanna enjoy ...hope that make things clear ....

- - - Updated - - -

Infinity wars ????? They are supposed to be release in 2018 and 19 respectively ...
Sorry ! I meant captain America: civil war.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jasku

In the zone
Watched 'The Big Short' great movie, thoroughly enjoyable.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk