Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
Taken 2:
storyline is not as deep as first one. but, still packs some interesting stuffs. 6.8/10.

Taken 1: Listen carefully, you're going to be taken.
Taken 2: Listen carefully, we're going to be taken.
:D

ajai5777

Youngling
Majority here dont watch tamil, malayalam and other languages. I am keralite and I do watch tamil, hindi, malayalam etc but I post only about hollywood movies here.

Flash

Lost in speed
Hindi is not national language.
Ok. Its a misconception. Googled and found.

This was affirmed by the Gujarat High Court in 2009; while observing that a majority of the nation accept Hindi as a national language, speak Hindi and write Hindi in Devanagari script, the court opined that India officially does not have a national language .[SUP][9][/SUP]

R2K

In the Zone
Watched Spiderman 4. I think the original Spiderman released back before 10 years was way better when it comes to storyline and acting.
The new one is all about advanced CGI and nothing else. CGI too was not that good considering both films have a time difference of more than 10 years. At some point it was like some cheesy teen flick. Original was better.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually, Hindi as we know is the Rajbhasha under Official Languages Act, 1963, it's not our national language.

CyberGuy

Right off the assembly line
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
The terminal
You've got mail
The shining
12 angry men
Inception
The prestige
Memento
Wall e
Up
Batman (Nolan's series)
The usual suspects

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
courtesy to my office's new policy i am getting free movie tickets every week :) Here are some of the movies i saw this month
1: Killing them softly 6.5/10 Looks like an anti Obama film , acting is good but people who are looking for some action will get disappointed .
2: OMG Oh my god 8/10 Paresh Rawal at his best , i liked the court part .
3: Premium rush 7/10 Good movie for one time watch , action is good but could have been better instead of more realistic .
4: Studen of the year 6.9/10 Typical modern bollywood masala without much of a message . Although i learned some good fashion tips from the movie . My GF liked it .
5: Dreed 3d 8/10 Good action flick . 3D effects were good for the first half of the movie .
6 : Makhi : 8.5/10 Although unrealistic it was a prety awesome movie , liked it the most .

Top Bottom