The Boy Who Lived
Pi
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
Mindhunters
Boondock Saints

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Real steel - Wonderful popcorn movie. Life would be so boring without such typical Hollywood stuff. No overuse of CGI. Nice emotional quotient. Nice acting. Perfect entertainer.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Candyman 6/10

Helen Lyle is a student who decides to write a thesis about local legends and myths. She visits a part of the town, where she learns about the legend of the Candyman, a one-armed man who appears when you say his name five times, in front of a mirror. Of course, Helen doesn't believe all this stuff, but the people of the area are really afraid. When she ignores their warnings and begins her investigation in the places that he is rumored to appear, a series of horrible murders begins. Could the legend be true?
From IMDB

Good acting by the female lead, Virginia Madsen. Rest are OK.
You can check it out.

Rahim

Married!
Zert 1969. One of the best politically charged movie i have seen, sharp commentary and humour on the totalitarian regime of Czech. The movie is an adaptation of a book by the same name authored by Milan Kundera.

sekhar.mld

Broken In
I love Hollywood Movies. Thanks for the thread.
Is there any short list of top rated movies? I can not read all 447 pages :cry:

abhidev

Human Spambot
elisha cuthbert.. most lovable....:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

she used to come in one of the Discovery channel's tech show...

watched 'Puss in Boots'....awesome voice over by Antonia banderas and Salma Hayek...awesome animation...good storyline...but the end was unexpected and could have been much better given the scope of the story. But still impressed by Puss in Boots :D 8/10

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ It is definitely funny though humor is subjective. The number dialing scene still makes me laugh.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^ It is definitely funny though humor is subjective. The number dialing scene still makes me laugh.

I agree, its funny. The number dialing scene, the initial action scene and obviously the "disco break" but 9.5 is too much.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ And rating is subjective too. If it makes him laugh like hell, even 9.5 is justified for him. asingh has rated Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy 10/10 where I would rate it 5/10. But I know it is a 8 and above material. It's just that it was too heavy and slow for me. There are very few movies like Gunda (10/10), where the rating matches for everybody.