Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pratik385

In the zone
@^
Yes man eagerly waiting, hope the movie will be as amazing as LOTR.
And it has two parts.
hope it will be 3-4 hrs :D
So another Epic from peter jackson.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Click me ;)

This must be in the middle pages of this thread. I suddenly recalled that after reading your latest rating for Triangle.

By the way - You'll love Spider Forest.

Naboer (Next door) : Watched 20mins. Had to switch it off as someone arrived and it was too explicit to watch it in front of anybody. Cant wait to watch it. Highly recommended (just from the 20mins of what I watched).

i nver end up watching such movies in one go,if u know what i mean :p

btw watched Snatch Snatch. (2000) - IMDb again i find i hilarious given the british accent

[YOUTUBE]GokKUqLcvD8[/YOUTUBE]

jus awesome as sex!!!:D

pratik385

In the zone
Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge - Good and refreshingly original with a lovely soundtrack.

See....I told already. Its an under-rated movie.

Guys, the movie is really good ? coz the critics and everyon were just throwing sh*t on it :p

What about One day?
People in here are going twice thrice :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, the movie is really good ? coz the critics and everyon were just throwing sh*t on it :p

Dude, show me a review which thrashed the movie left and right. Don't believe on hearsay. The DVD is out...check it out yourself.

What about One day?
Haven't heard any comment from our regular members...whom are you talking about.

b/w "Mumbai Mirror" rated 1/2 star for "One Day"

a_medico

Chillum Baba
What about One day?

One day - Before sunset + city of angels + 500 days of summer + few korean movies. Give them a British touch and you get One Day. I enjoyed it but was not as good as any of the above movies.

See....I told already. Its an under-rated movie.

I think the title went against it. I didn't see it earlier just because of it's title.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ichi (2008) - 7/10
Excellent movie....

she is blind..she is beautiful...but she is fast....

Basic Instinct (1992) - 7/10
Sharon stone is superb in this....one of the best thriller

The Godfather (1972) - 9.5/10
Masterpiece...Marlon Brando & Al pacino are brilliant actors

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Just returned from Don 2 :D

Will give it 6/10 because of the action and entertainment. Story line is not that good.

I'd still say Story Line of Don was much better. But other than that, even if you are a non-SRK fan (like me :p), you are going to enjoy the movie because of styles and dialogues and all.

The whole movie totally focuses on SRK, role of Priyanka Chopra and others are not that much.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
A lonely place to die - Starring Melissa George (Triangle). 3/4th of the movie has quite a gripping pace but loses steam at the end. Still, makes it an exciting watch overall.

Drive- Decent soundtrack. More like late 80s dharmendra mithunda revenge movies. Only thing is that the hero's sister ijjat didnt get looted.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Exorcist (1973) - 8/10
superb movie....atmosphere is gr8..must watch in horror list.

City of God (2002) - 10/10
damn..this movie deserve the oscar...what a brilliant story & also the cinematography...
must must watch...

Shaolin (2011) - 7.5/10
excellent...explosions looks so real...& also the shaolin fight

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Watched Don 2. The direction and cinematography is good.
This movie proves why it is being hailed as Bollywood's international film. Though few sequences bear resemblance to some Holly flicks but Farhan must be given credit for making Don 2 a good one-time watch.
The soundtrack could have been better though.

And don't compare it with MI 4 and the likes. Treat it as a Bollywood movie and you won't be disappointed. 7/10.

Top Bottom