Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Saving Mr. Banks: 9/10

I loved everybit of the movie. Especially Emna Thompson. She has breathed life into the movie. Worthy of the Oscars she has won.
Tom Hanks is as usual quite good.

Must must super must watch.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Cleaned up this thread. Moved to the forbidden section.

Ontopic:

Watched Threads 1984 - Nuclear fallout film in documentary style. Stays pretty realistic to what will happen years after nuclear fallout. Short term effects and long term effects. Receding into dark age. Moral depravity. Desperate times. Grim future.

ashs1

Padawan
Turbo - 7/10.. I liked the story !! & its funny to see a snail race in a Indy 500 !! :D :p

Quote of the Movie :
Everybody Loves an Underdog !
:)

ashs1

Padawan
Watched life of pi, not that exciting . i got really bored when he was in the sea. rating 2/5

Life of Pi would have much more Enjoyable if you had watched it in a theatre (3D).. This is one of those movies which is best experienced in theatre. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cleaned up this thread. Moved to the forbidden section.

Ontopic:

Watched Threads 1984 - Nuclear fallout film in documentary style. Stays pretty realistic to what will happen years after nuclear fallout. Short term effects and long term effects. Receding into dark age. Moral depravity. Desperate times. Grim future.

Sounds more like the game Fallout :D Anyway, watch this : Silkwood (1983) - IMDb

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Don Jon - 5/10

I watched this while on my quest for watching addiction movies but it didn't do much for me, I think its only average.

Next, I might watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

ashs1

Padawan
Total Siyappa - 4.5/10.. - A perfect example of how "not to make a movie".. They seemed to have a good storyline ( Family problems when Pakistani boy marries Indian Girl ), but they Turned it into a horrible mess.

Of the 4.5 rating which i gave, 2 was for Kiron kher who had the best Performance in this movie. 1 for Ali zafar, 1 for the Yami Gautam's Pretty Face ( Average acting though :/ ) & 0.5 for a Tour in London. :p

I'd say Avoid it if you can. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Just watched '300- Rise of an Empire' - 6/10 not up to expectations but the cinematography is awesome....the first part was the best though :D

ajayritik

Technomancer
PKSE 5/10
This movie was okish. Had potential but I think somewhere it became half baked story.
I had someone here discuss that Vidya Balan has become fat and some gentleman told its coz she is pregnant. lol. She was looking so fat and it was obvious she had put on weight instead of being pregnant.

Top Bottom