Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
The Internship (2013) - IMDb

The whole movie looked like a Google commercial after 15 min into the story. Fun movie though. People who work for tech companies might like it better I guess

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Father of Invention (2010) - IMDb 5/10
avg. movie nothing extra ordinary or good about it. some sort of inspirational how you can go from broke to billionaire to broke and billionaire again :lol:

Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983) - IMDb 9/10
total fun comedy movie a must watch from me.

The Silence of the Lambs (1991) - IMDb 10/10
movie freaks should watch this asap.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
SHUTTER ISLAND-10/10

A movie that stayed with me even after a long time of watching it.
Leanardo <3

MUST WATCH!!
GENRE-Psychological/Drama

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Falling overnight - Watched it for the second time this year. Still hit me the same as it did for the first time. Maybe more.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
The terminal - 9/10
Amazing story, very upbeat and fun. Amazing acting by tom hanks and Catherine zeta Jones is as stunning as always

Hrishi

The Conjuring 2013 - 7/10.

It's a very nice horror movie.Will advise to watch it with headphones , plugged in.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
VHS 2 7/10

Ah, perfect movie to watch on a rainy evening, specially when you are alone in a 3BHK flat! Creates the perfect environment! (I just hope the light does not go out tonight!)

Creepy. Gorier than first. 4th story was total wash out by making the DOG the bearer of cam. That POV is a wrong choice. And the footage is poorly made. Michael Bay might be his idol in film-making.
'Safe Haen' might be the best part of this one.

But I still hate zombies.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Lone Ranger 6/10

Too long for such a movie. Neither you are a Tarantino nor you have the brilliant one-liners. A Horse can't compensate that!

My reason to watch this was only Depp but he seems to be doing a guest appearance in this movie. The plot moves around Armie Hammer.

Good cinematography though.

abhidev

Human Spambot
'Kon Tiki' - 7/10 really a good watch. Great picturization. based on a true story of legendary explorer Thor Heyerdal's epic 4,300-mile crossing of the Pacific on a balsawood raft in 1947

Hrishi

The Lone Ranger 6/10

Too long for such a movie. Neither you are a Tarantino nor you have the brilliant one-liners. A Horse can't compensate that!

My reason to watch this was only Depp but he seems to be doing a guest appearance in this movie. The plot moves around Armie Hammer.

Good cinematography though.
Agree with you.

Top Bottom