Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
OK....

The movie was banned in UK film festival even after 36 cuts.

Is there an uncut version available :-?
I would have given more rating but it's not upto the mark of following films .

The Human Centipede First Sequence 9.5/10

The Human Centipede Full Sequence 11/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
Son of Sardar 6/10.
Disappointing to see Ajay Devgn repeatedly doing these kind of movies. Movie was watchable only coz of the lead actor's performance otherwise nothing much to talk about.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Funny Games (1997) - 8/10
This movie is not at all funny...seriously disturbing and brilliant

Kalevet (2010) - 7/10
very interesting and good movie...the sequence of events linked is nice.
do watch it

Dead Alive (1992) - 8/10
The most gory,bloody & yuckiest movie I have ever seen that also directed by "Peter Jackson"
it has lots of comedy & gore...really enjoyable.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Aftermath (1994) -6.5/10
This is a short 30mins movie with no dialogues....and definitely not for weak hearted (not kidding)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Dark Knight Rises - Good entertaining movie, but obvious comparisons with TDK makes it fall short of the expectations. Bane's voice matches Joker's, but overall impact is not at effective as the Joker. But still he made a good villain.

Falling Overnight - Watched in second time. This one's the real dark-horse for me this year. Very simple movie, yet so touching. Will appeal to only selected few. Rest might find it slow and boring.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ Did you watched TDKR now ???

Yes. Had been avoiding reading discussions on TDKR, just to avoid reading spoilers.

Coming to IMAX - How costly is the IMAX camera? Because imdb says that second time an IMAX camera was broken on the sets of Nolan/Batman movie.

Flash

Lost in speed
TED - 8/10

A good weekend movie. Ted,the bear played the role of a real buddy and its AI was extra0rdinary!!
I see a different Mark Wahlberg in this movie.

cyborg47

Technomancer
So, Did you watch it in IMAX , pls tell how is the experience watching in IMAX as I dont have it in my city . :(

Bane's introduction with Gotham's reckoning playing in the background...ULTRA GOOSEBUMPS!!! I still cannot forget how amazing that scene was on the IMAX screen :D you have no idea what you had missed.

Man of steel will be on IMAX next year, make sure you watch it over there, its worth every single rupee ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Its a shame that i would never be able to watch tdk / tdkr in imax :(

man of steel!!!!!!!

I'm shocked nobody on this forum hasn't even taken that name, nobody excited for Superman?

*screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/man-of-steel-la-3-30-12.jpg

*2.bp.blogspot.com/--n32r7P88H8/UAJzX1vXLaI/AAAAAAAAAdA/ubrgu2FpM4s/s1600/superman-man-of-steel.jpg

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ I am waiting for this movie from what last year (when I heard Nolan was Involved) . I was really impressed with Comic Con footage I found on youtube and the teaser they showed with Rises .But Hey , Sup isnt BATMAN and there wouldnt be an IMAX in my city anytime soon ,forget JUNE 2013.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^ I am waiting for this movie from what last year (when I heard Nolan was Involved) . I was really impressed with Comic Con footage I found on youtube and the teaser they showed with Rises .But Hey , Sup isnt BATMAN and there wouldnt be an IMAX in my city anytime soon ,forget JUNE 2013.

Nolan was the reason this movie even got greenlit. Its basically Goyer's idea/story/script, Nolan probably worked a little on the story, convinced WB to get the movie going, and chose Zack Snyder for the director's role ;)

Oh yeah, the Comic Con footage was mind blowing, I can imagine Bryan Singer's face already lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom