Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The Green Mile

I'll give it a 9/10. Very touching movie, carries a strong message. I loved all the characters, and the acting was great too. The movie is a good 3 hrs, but I loved every bit of it.

Any other movies like this one?

btw, Percy used the phrase- "ride the lightning" in this movie. I wonder if it was inspired by Metallica's song? :p

Last edited:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Watched Couples retreat just to listen A. R. Rahman's soundtrack and it was awesome . Not the movie but the soundtrack specially the end song which is partially in Hindi .
About the movie there isnt anything new or interesting although there are some good laughs . I ill give the movie 6.5/10

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Crips and Bloods: Made In America 3.5/5

A docu on the most violent neighbourhood in LA which has accounted for 15k murders in the past 20 yrs in America

In The Loop 4.25/5

Brilliant brit sarcastic humor on the anglo-american relations.A Must Watch!!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
(500) days of summer - Cute movie with an awesome soundtrack. Good to have in a collection too.

The Fly - Was more like a B-grade horror movie but still enjoyable.

quan chi

mortal kombat
oceans 11,12,13. full timepass movie lol.i really enjoyed each one of them.one thing just dont apply your brains.:D

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Gulal 3.5/5

i agree that is a local theatre going worthy film. i felt that AK hit so many good points but just couldnt keep it all together till the end.if only the climax resulted in something as good as the rest of the film.superb soundtrack i have to say though :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
The Beast and the Beauty (Yasuwa minyeo) - 6/10 :
About a guy who has lied about his looks to his Blind Girlfriend and how he hides and lies from her when she gets her vision back! Nice Rom-Com...once a watch!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Sherlock Holmes 2.75/5

A good tea-time flick.have seen too much of guy ritchie i suppose to really enjoy this.still should be a good watch for anyone.another fact that was established here is, i dont like brit fictional heroes :D

hot zubs

live life king like...
Paranormal Activity - 3.5/5
i did not feel so scary. ya there r few scenes which made me open my mouth like that leg pulling scene... if Katie and Micah would hav been alive they would hav made a lot of money...

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Saw couple of wonderful horror movies back to back.

Dog Soldiers - A low budget horror movie(2002) by Neil Marshall, the director of The Descent. Very gripping. Saw a good british horror after 28 days later. Thanks to whoever recommended it.

Case 39 - Entertaining. But could have been 20 mins short for better impact. The girl from Silent Hill has acted brilliantly. Awesome track at the end credits called 'Army of Angels'. Hunting for it!

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
August Rush - 3.25/5

Partially captivating,kinda imaginary story of a musical prodigy who seeks his lost parents through music.a bit cheesy at times,but wrth watching once.

Top Bottom