Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

GameAddict

In the zone
KOSLA KA GHOSLA - Movies like this keeps my faith in Bollywood!!! 10/10 Watched it like 4-5 times. MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm yet to see another realisitc entertainer from bollywood like this!!

Today, on 5th December five mid to low budget movies are getting released. I expect something good. BTW, check out Oye Lucky...by the same makers of Khosla...

GA

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^lol...is it some kind of trap ? :p
No, not all. I've seen that mainly the movies u watch asks for brain involvement at a very large extent.

So, its for u. While watching it, I first thought I'm getting it but at the end it all messed up. "Why?" is still wondering in my mind.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Resident Evil : Degenration
Genre: Sci-Fi / Animation / Horror

Watching this movie right now.. (On 24th minute..).

ITS A MUST WATCH!!!!

Animation = 10/10
Story = 10/10
VoiceOvers = 10 /10
Background Music = 10/10
Dialogues = 9/10.

Overall 9.9/10. Really Amazing!

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey just check out these.............really gud....

cruel intentions 2- 8.5/10 (climax was just awesome).....dont go by the name
stardust - 8/10 (magic is fun:!:)
illusionist - 10/10 (a must watch......everything there is just perfect:lol:)
national lampoon 2 -van vilder the rise of taj --7.5/10 (how can an indian bang the americans fertinity)

from my point of view movies r to b watched for fun n as stressbuster.........:):lol::smile::p:-D

clmlbx

Technomancer
where is my post ?

open season 6/10
open season 2 5/10
Righteous Kill 7/10

Stargate 7/10
Stargate Ark Of Truth 7/10
Stargate Continuum 8/10

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
my mistake........????
yup he is british but of indian origin.........!!
havn't u seen his father, mother........!!
are k farak padta hai...........enjoy yaar.......:):)

hv u watched oye lucky.......!! really gud yaar.....!!:D:D

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ check south indian movies .. for example Happy Days in telugu , mungaru male in kannada. these movies are master pieces ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
my mistake........????
yup he is british but of indian origin.........!!
Dude I meant that movie's location. I guess I misinterpreted you statement "(how can an indian bang the americans fertinity)". Kal Penn is actually a American born actor. He is from a Gujarati family.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ Oye Lucky??? Yuck..!! The movie sucked big time... (Tough these days 99% Indian movies sux!)... :))

u might b right.........but everyone has his own tastes n preferences.........
and being an indian i cant leave watching indian cinema.........:):)
thats also true that im hardcore fan of hollywood cinema too........:p

Also, this muvee is a gud xmple of how a low budget muvee can do better than those "crores of budgets" kind muvee with gud performances all around.........and this is overshadowed by the mumbai attacks otherwise could be a big hit of the year.....:D:!::p

BTW, i give oye lucky,lucky oye - 8.5/10 ...........
people wat u say, who have watched this movie....:!::!:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Watched these movies recently:

Traitor -7/10, decent movie abt an undercover ex-special forces explosives expert in a terrorist organization bound to attack US.

Tropa de Elite- 9/10, also known as Elite Squad, this Brazilian movie is about Rio de Janerio's Police Special Forces Unit. The movie is with english subtitiles. Action packed, with a narrative style treatment in between.
Must See:D

About Oye Lucky Lucky Oye, I would rate the movie is as 6/10. Sure the subject treatment is good as well as the acting, but the story gets slow and repetitive after a bit. You can watch if you have time to spare.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ T, wat happened due? Did u see dat movie?

Rocket Science 6/10
Throughout the movie I waited to see something happen but, suddenly the movie ended!!!
This movie has some good performance and a good(?) topic. I like movie with moral boosting messages, it at first tries to do it but I didn't like (or understand) the end. It felt like incomplete.:cool:

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Dasvidaniya: 8.5/10

Really a rich experience. Do watch it guys. Sadly Wiki info says the movie won't recover its cost.

IMDB link : *www.imdb.com/title/tt1288638/
Wiki Link: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasvidaniya

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Dasvidaniya: 8.5/10

Really a rich experience. Do watch it guys. Sadly Wiki info says the movie won't recover its cost.

IMDB link : *www.imdb.com/title/tt1288638/
Wiki Link: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasvidaniya

You said my word man... +1..

Dasvidaniya : 9/10

Really a must watch movie. Superb acting by Vinay Pathak.
Makes you to think about our life..The way we live it..

Top Bottom