movie dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
If I rip a movie DVD, can I make a movie DVD out of the available files (the vob ifo and what not), without having to rencode the whole thing?

shantanu

Technomancer
wrong section dude!!!! you must have posted it in QnA...

and for your answer after ripping.. it will convert either to AVI, or MPeg .. so you can directly burn a DVD and nero will encode it itself... :p

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
If you have already ripped to DVD, then there is no need to encode again in Nero. Nero DVD will directly burn the movie.

OP
NucleusKore

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Sorry for wrong section post. I mean I rip the DVD as in just decryption, say with DVD decrypter. I get all the of the DVD in a single folder on my hard disk complete with ifo and vob files. Then how do I directly drag, drop burn? Is it possible in Nero DVD? Please note encoding will take ages again :)

shantanu

Technomancer
no in that case you dont need to encode or anything.. just go to DVD-video option and drag and drop the files... it is done :D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I am not sure about what content you were able to decrypt. Do onething.

Open PowerDVD, or any other DVD player and select the "Video" folder that was created by the Decrypter. If the video is playing good, then directly burn that folder data in Nero as Data DVD. It will still be a standalone DVD player compatible disc. The folder name should be "VIDEO_TS".

OP
NucleusKore

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Kiran_tech_mania said:
I am not sure about what content you were able to decrypt. Do onething.

Open PowerDVD, or any other DVD player and select the "Video" folder that was created by the Decrypter. If the video is playing good, then directly burn that folder data in Nero as Data DVD. It will still be a standalone DVD player compatible disc. The folder name should be "VIDEO_TS".

Yes, I think you got what I'm saying, decrypting to the Video_TS and Audio_T folders and their contents. So I can just add the files and make a Data DVD, that will play in a stand-alone DVD player, that's all, its that simple?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom