MOUSE TOOL-U Gonna luv this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

guri35

Broken In
Anyone tried the Mouse tool in the nov2003 mindware CD

You gonna simply love this one.How many times did you feel tired of clicking while surfing or installing numerous files or programs.Many people develop serious injuries because of the stress due to prolonged working on pc.This tool decreases stress.Just turn it on and now whenever u will stop moving the mouse it will click for you.You can set it to right aswellas double click.Its extremely usefull during surfing.Not even a single accidental click happened while i used.You can even drag things without clicking manually.Hats off to the creator,Com'on guys how often you get a simply flawless,extremely usefull utility for daytoday pc use for FREE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I once had a life....Now I have a pc and a modem.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Yaa its fantastic Piece of software...too bad these tiny softwares go unnoticed ....but boy do they make difference ... Thanks Pal for info :)

lajs

Broken In
jus tell em the name of software and its url so that i can jus download
i dont hav that cd

capri435

Broken In
hey anyone still got this....the software has gone paid and is now called nib.

i dug deep into my cds but cudnt find the nov 2003 cd although there were cds dating back to even 1999.think i lost it....

if anybody still got this pm me
thanks

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ How did you unearth such a old thead? :lol:

As this is a geniune request on the topic I am not reporting this thread. I will check if this CD is there in my collection.

capri435

Broken In
hey am the guy who started this thread originally....i lost that account..

so anybody got old digit cd's...Nov 2003 ??

advitiyas

Right off the assembly line
D/LING it now, tough i m a fan of mouse gesture tool in opera. thanks

oh no its not free anymore, can u upload it on rapidshare pls !

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hey someone please upload that free version to RS or MIHD. I wanna try it out too.

Edit ::
Just found another software with same functionality... and this one is still free
Look Here
*www.ufridman.com/mouseclick.html

And best of all..Its multi plateform..
Available on MAC, Linux and Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom