Motorola Defy vs Desire

umangkedia

Broken In
Is Motorola Defy a worth mobile at 18500/-. Wat abt HTC Desire at 23k???
If anyone has experienced any issues with any of these mobiles, plz do mention it here....
Thanks...:)

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Both are worth the money. But desire would be better provided you can extent your budget.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
can't be compared both are good at their respective pricepoint. Defy can be had for 18k & Desire for 23k (till stock lasts). Desire worth the 5k for those who can pay it. for the rest, Defy won't disappoint with its build.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Defy seems to be pretty VFM....check out
HTC Desire vs. Motorola DEFY

Compare the Motorola DEFY vs HTC Desire

abhidev

Human Spambot
hows the battery life of defy compared to desire...also i think defy won't see any updates till 2011 end....

OP
U

umangkedia

Broken In
Bought Motoorola Defy.............Its really amazing...the only thing It misses out is Android 2.2 and HD video recording.....Otherwise its a great phone....I like Gorrilla glasses bcoz am a college student and do a rough use of mobile

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Ah man. you should've got Desire or lower the budget and get Ace. Even though ace has 256meg RAM, the customization and developer support that it will get is worth it.

diagos

Right off the assembly line
what the heck is wrong with motorola still on android 2.1 while all the recetly released samsung lg came with android 2.2.

Soumik

Padawan
@Umang - Give a brief reviw of the device dude. Any complains so far? Any shortcomings of 2.1 OS that you are facing in day to day use? Did it come with MotoBLUR UI? How much did you get it for? :D

k4ce

Youngling
^ yeah ... looking for a good user review ... i just couldnt wait for desire so bought the O1 ... and tell me bout motoblur .... I did see it on the backflip when I was shopping for my droid anf I didnot think it was as bad as ppl made it out to be ...

OP
U

umangkedia

Broken In
Sorry for the late reply guys... Was busy in my brothers marriage ceremony....
So this is my first reply on this forum from my android.... I would like to tell that I am loving my defy.... The processor is quite good and rarely I experience any lag.... Moto blur is not thre which surprised me alot... It's my first android so I dunno much about froyo but I like to remain updated so I am really waiting for 2.2..... No problems with 2.1 as now... I got it for 17900 which I think is pretty good deal... My friends told me that typing is an issue on touch mobiles but swype makes it really easy... No hd recording which I really miss... Overall the phone is great performer...and pretty good deal at.... 18000....

Soumik

Padawan
Hi, can anyone point me to a Defy discussion thread here? I couldnt find any. :(

I have a few questions that i would like to ask regarding the Defy.

aroraanant

Explorer
No use of going for for Desire at this time,rather go for Desire S as there not much difference in the price but it is far better than the normal Desire.
And also much better than Defy.

Oh I saw it later so u bought Defy.now there is nothing to say.

Top Bottom