Moto G: Troubleshooting and common issues.

Chainsaw

Team Digit
Hi Guys,

Assuming a lot of you have purchased or recommended Moto G to your friends and family and most of them must have already become proud owners of Moto G.

That said, I'd like to ask you guys if there are any know issues in terms of software, reboots, heating issues, low volumes or any other commonly found issues with Android smartphones.

This thread should serve as a one-stop shop to discuss, sort and list problems with Moto G. I know there is a Moto G discussion thread already buzzing with a lot of chatter. But, lets keep this thread focused on any possible problems with Moto g and suggestions to solve them.

Starting off with the first issue I faced with Moto G

The Moto G camera is pretty good in day-light but when it comes to low-light the camera is highly susceptible to blur and soft images. This happens because, the camera has a fairly conservative approach towards pushing the ISO above 1200, it lowers the shutter-speed instead, making it really tough to click blur-free images in low-light. I am obviously averse to the idea of using flash in low-light.

Any answers?

Top Bottom