The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get my hands on my moto ji today and I am enjoying it now
Everything seems okay
Only the on off switch is little woblly

Could anyone tell how to remove the text writen on the default screen guard

- - - Updated - - -

Will the thinner will remove it

That's not a screen gaurd in true sense its just a temporary protection.You have to remove that and put on a screen guard actually.

vikash

Journeyman
So guys!! A question, till now I haven't installed any high graphics game in my phone, well because I prefer gaming on PC. But now I'm thinking about a racing game. So what are your favorite Racing games, if only one was to be selected, which one would it be, provided it should run on Moto G, of course?

blackpearl

The Devil
Get my hands on my moto ji today and I am enjoying it now
Everything seems okay
Only the on off switch is little woblly

Could anyone tell how to remove the text writen on the default screen guard

- - - Updated - - -

Will the thinner will remove it

Buys Rs14K phone, tries to save 200 bucks on screen guard. :duh2:

toofan

Technomancer
He he he
Actually the default protection on my Samsung phone last more than pace
one year and I found that better than which was available locally. :)

I had installed es file manager
Any other app u will suggest
Like a video player as its not playing mkv files and in some videos no audio

vikash

Journeyman
^ No probs man. Your phone, your wish. But I do recommend getting a fresh screen protector, as the one already installed is just temporary and it easily goes off. Well about the apps-
-Get MX player for videos.
-Greenify for the health.
-Pixlr for photo editing, although the default app also has some filters.
-Superbeam for file transfers
-uTorrent for torrents
-Google Keep for Note Keeping
-And games to keep you busy.

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks a lot.
Apart from gadeget shield any other cheaper options fr screen protector.
I had to order it online and I will get my hands on it next month now so trying to capitalize on default one.
As this my first android experience so It took me time to pick the first call . :)
How to disable the vibration of keys while typing.

vikash

Journeyman
^The only thing I like about gadgetshieldz is that its nearly invisible. Apart from that, it's rubbery and that's a big flaw when playing games.
Well you can get cheaper screen protectors starting from Rs 50. Look around for the places where smartphone shops are everywhere.
Go on, explore the phone. Everyone has a first time. You make it sound like vi**n*ity :lol:
Well, the vibrations :lol:, sorry again, can be turned off in 'Language and Input' in settings.

Just received my Moto G and the phone's accelerometer has a problem. While playing racing games - in portrait mode I have to keep the phone tilted to the right to keep my racer going in a straight line. And, while playing games in landscape mode I have to keep my phone tilted to the left to keep my racer going straight. Going to request a return.

toofan

Technomancer
^The only thing I like about gadgetshieldz is that its nearly invisible. Apart from that, it's rubbery and that's a big flaw when playing games.
Well you can get cheaper screen protectors starting from Rs 50. Look around for the places where smartphone shops are everywhere.
Go on, explore the phone. Everyone has a first time. You make it sound like vi**n*ity :lol:
Well, the vibrations :lol:, sorry again, can be turned off in 'Language and Input' in settings.

Thanks. :)

anky

Youngling
So guys!! A question, till now I haven't installed any high graphics game in my phone, well because I prefer gaming on PC. But now I'm thinking about a racing game. So what are your favorite Racing games, if only one was to be selected, which one would it be, provided it should run on Moto G, of course?
download asphalt 8..runs smoothly on moto g, and it is an awesome game..

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman

Asphalt 8(low settings)
Real Racing 3(default settings)
Colin McRae Rally(not recommended at the moment)
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted(not sure if it might work)
....and my all time favourite

Death Rally :)

[Non Racing] Some other games to try(if they work of course)

Badland
Samurai II: Vengeance
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone
Inertia Escape Velocity
Voxel Rush: Free Racing Game(sort of weird racing game)
LYNE(The most awesome puzzle game)
World of Goo(Award winning game)
Osmos(One of the most intriguing games till date)
Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD(The most beautiful game)

Also don't forget to check out this thread,
[xda]Motorola Moto G Gaming Thread

vikash

Journeyman
^ Here's a screenshot. IMG_20140316_094809.jpg
And yes, you can take screenshots by pressing the POWER KEY and the VOLUME DOWN key simultaneously.

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks done that

Any app to hide some APS or games from showing and how to make a separate folder and put one types of APS in it

ankush28

Bazinga

I played NFS MW, Asphalt 8, GT racing 2, real racing 3 and all works lagfree.
I like NFSMW and GT racing 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom