Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudhir

Broken In
Got my Moto, as said booked on 13 Feb. I am one lucky *******. And I love the phone. My last phone was Xperia M, and it beats it in everything, except the speakers. Even the camera is better, although both have 5MP shooter. There is no better mid-ranger in market.

Updating to Kit-Kat right away!!!

Say HELLO MOTO

Do tell me your kitkat experience!!

i'd Cancelled my order, and guess what?? i had placed another order today in the morning this its COD and they had shipped my order and expected delivery will 25 feb!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::):)

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Subscribed...

Has anybody rooted the phone yet

Got my Moto, as said booked on 13 Feb. I am one lucky *******. And I love the phone. My last phone was Xperia M, and it beats it in everything, except the speakers. Even the camera is better, although both have 5MP shooter. There is no better mid-ranger in market.

Say HELLO MOTO

Whats wrong with the speakers is it the shrill sound.. Also some people have distortions don't know whether they are mistaking the shrill ness for distortions

I think it is cheap and very affordable but I still not interested in it.

Who cares about your opinion

So my zte blade buddy did u get the phone.. Also have you too shifted from blade

Yes it is. Also, removable battery and SD card slot. Don't think this will be a big hit here.

Haha gotcha..

I dont think it will be available fully till feb .. they always procrastinate when it comes to india.. dont know what sundar pichai is doing there as android head

the way nexus 5 was overpriced here ... moto g might sit at 15k plus in feb/march it might not be the phone to get everyone excited..

Well guess what

How much it's going to RIP other crap phones, time will tell,but the phone is really awesome at the price point. Moreover I personally like Qualcomm due to its specs.,functions,performance...so I am also interested about this wonderful Motorola Moto G(Google)smartphone.
At least now is the time when Micromax will face the true heat from Motorola(Google)and an acid test for its market share,sales,etc.

Well time never lies

Last edited by a moderator:

Phenomenal

Broken In
Hi folks,
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Please suggest a good screen protector and a case (flipcover or back cover) for my new Moto G

Planning to go for GadgetShieldz @ 320 INR for the Screen Protector.
If anyone's planning to buy use the Promo Code : adw20 for the discount.

Any Amzer users here?
I'm new to Water-based Protectors and I'll be the one installing it for the first time ever.So I need a better option if there's one.

Here are some of the cases that I found.
If anyone has them,please post your pics and thoughts about it.

*www.amazon.in/Motorola-Moto-C...ev_itm_title_1

OR

*www.ebay.in/itm/Best-Motorola...item23350feae9

OR

*cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=231160962243

Let me know.

SPECIAL THANKS to @zapout for sharing and posting pics as well.

vikash

Journeyman
Whats wrong with the speakers is it the shrill sound.. Also some people have distortions don't know whether they are mistaking the shrill ness for distortions

Well my Xperia M speakers were some what better in terms of sound quality(not loudness), but again I always prefer headphones, so not at all an issue for me.

Do tell me your kitkat experience!!

i'd Cancelled my order, and guess what?? i had placed another order today in the morning this its COD and they had shipped my order and expected delivery will 25 feb!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::):)

Congrats for the shipment.
As for the Kit Kat experience, I was much worried about the issues like battery draining, volume problems etc that other users were experiencing. But no problems for me. Battery back up is totally awesome. My screen was on for an hour and just 7 % battery drained, that's amazing.

Say HELLO MOTO

I take back my words considering the day light performance. In day light its performance is worse than my old Xperia M. In low light, the problem with my Xperia was that there was a thick Yellow tinge in my picts, but that could easily be rectified in photoshop. Comparing the picts from both the cams it is clear that it captured more detail than the Moto G.

Last edited:

Sudhir

Broken In
Congrats for the shipment.
As for the Kit Kat experience, I was much worried about the issues like battery draining, volume problems etc that other users were experiencing. But no problems for me. Battery back up is totally awesome. My screen was on for an hour and just 7 % battery drained, that's amazing.

thanks!!
i can't wait, do they ship on sunday??? :):)

OP
ZTR

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Subscribed...

So my zte blade buddy did u get the phone.. Also have you too shifted from blade

Nah I am not getting G and I moved from Blade quite some time ago and I had even said it the KK thread in modaco
Also now looking to replace this phone :p

sksundram

In the zone
really.. actually my friend gave me the phone yesterday which i have gifted her once for checking some errors that it was throwing lately. is there a separate thread for KK? a link would be helpful here. TIA

samudragupta

Youngling
i am truly impressed with the battery life... i have got a 6.30 hrs on screen time and 1 day and 4 hrs overall battery performance with 29% still remaining... Well done moto
Updated the phone to kitkat and after 4 days of usage no issues what so ever as mentioned here in this thread faced by other members...
guess i am really lucky huh :)

rickenjus

In the zone
guys.. is this the price flipkart is paying for each moto 16gb unit????? rs 10,809

- - - Updated - - -

around 80,500 16gb units imported till now.. :-o

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well, looks like it. So Flipkart's profit: Rs. 4190, from which they have to cover the cost of customs, transport, stock etc.. Seems legit.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Oh Man! Thanks for that link. Here is a search for iPhone 5s. The import cost per unit is less than 26k :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom