Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys just written an article

why Motorola Moto G might not be As big Of a Hit as everyone is expecting

feel free to comment and Disagree with me

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...tough-time-being-super-hit-indian-market.html

Last edited:

Puneet247

Broken In
everyone here who r converting dollars & pound to inr and estimating 15-16k ,,, also consider that India will get the dual sim version which will be 1.5-2k more than estimated price

sushovan

In the zone
^^ If that happens, Then Good luck with it Google cause I doubt indian consumers will pay an extra amount of 5K (Moto G dual of 18K) just for the sake of a 720P Display and better battery life over Xperia M Dual(13K).

Puneet247

Broken In
^^ yeah if it comes for more than 17k than whats the use of buying it ,,,instead get xperia sp by adding 2k

ASHISH65

Technomancer
yes dual sim version is coming

Moto G coming to India in early Jan: Motorola - The Times of India

flyingcow

Shibe
dual sim??!!! no WTF!!! im importing if it is priced high :'(
and btw (nub question) will adding another sim space will its size change?? thickness etc??

Fog

Broken In
How much more expensive will the Dual-Sim be from Single Sim?

can anyone say? or impossible to predict?

I hope its less than the 15k import price of the online retailers..

rsk11584

Journeyman
got my moto G my sis bought for me from US 16 GB 199$, actually its a budget phone, single sim, no charger with phone , only USB cable is provided, you have to purchase seperate charger if you want to use normal charging point. But its awesome , dont know how indian markets will react if it is single sim and does not come with charger and if it costs above 15K..

Hrishi

Chargers don't cost a ton here but decent branded cellphones do....:p
PS : I have at least , 7-8 cellphone chargers just lying around unused.

amjath

Human Spambot
got my moto G my sis bought for me from US 16 GB 199$, actually its a budget phone, single sim, no charger with phone , only USB cable is provided, you have to purchase seperate charger if you want to use normal charging point. But its awesome , dont know how indian markets will react if it is single sim and does not come with charger and if it costs above 15K..

US market usually dont come with headphones, chargers etc especially a contract. But Indian markets will have these accesories for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.