Moto E discussion thread

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Ok guys we need a New thread for this upcoming Best Seller by Motorola .. Motorola Moto E

its the younger brother of Moto G

Specs -

4.3 inch ( 960 x540 ) Resolution
256 PPI
1.2 Ghz dual core Snapdragon 200 ( Cortex A7 with Adreno 305 ) - same as Xperia E1
1 GB Ram
5 MP camera without flash
Android 4.4
4 Gb internal memory ( it is bound to have expandable storage )
1900 Mah battery
Dual Sim

Price - 6999

The phone will be officially launching on May 13 and will be sold exclusively by flipkart .
Hands down this is the best Smartphone under Rs 10,000 Range and is bound to Sell and Sell and Sell ..

Finally Lag free Android phone with Awesome Performance for 7000 Rs

Its a PERFECT phone
I am very positive this will be a bigger seller than Moto G itself.. Hoping for some great Reviews from all sites

Gaming performance will be better than Moto G and any Chinese phone you can find under rs 15,000

For those who care.. Pre estimated Benchmarks by me :p

Antutu - 13,500
Quadrant - 5500

Carry on the discussions

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan
Motorola Moto E

Gaming performance will be better than Moto G and any Chinese phone you can find under rs 15,000

Camera is expected to be as same as Moto G

Really ?? wouldn't motoG be better in gaming department ?? :O

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Not the same GPU as E has 302 while G has 305

Hehe i was expecting this reply.. Actually the chip is officially mentioned as carrying Adreno 302

But In CPUZ it mentions the GPU as Adreno 305 .

*images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sony-Xperia-E1-Dual-Benchmarks.jpg

The actual performance in benchmarks is actually better by 5 % than Adreno 305 ( though this could be due to other factors )

So anyways whatever the name of GPU be it performs same as Adreno 305

*www.fonearena.com/blog/99562/sony-xperia-e1-dual-benchmarks.html

Like Saiyan goku mentioned performance will be better because of lower resolution than moto G

giprabu

In the zone
[MENTION=141730]rish.[/MENTION]...

From did you come to know that it has flash ?? I doubt it doesn't have both Auto Focus and Flash.

There is a high possibility for this to happen. Most of the budget android from global brands either sacrifice on flash or autofocus. Eg. Xperia E1, Galaxy Trend, Nokia X.

*www.phonearena.com/news/Motorola-Moto-E-leaks-out-slim-compact-affordable_id55333

I tried searching in other tech websites too.. Nothing mentioned about flash and af.. If those features are not there, its gonna be a huge huge let down.

I do feel AF + flash >> Front cam.

anky

Youngling
Ok guys we need a New thread for this upcoming Best Seller by Motorola .. Motorola Moto E

Specs -

6.2 mm thick
4.3 inch ( 960 x540 ) Resolution
256 PPI
1.2 Ghz dual core Snapdragon 200 ( Cortex A7 with Adreno 305 ) - same as Xperia E1
1 GB Ram
5 MP camera with Flash
Android 4.4
Front facing camera
4 Gb internal memory ( it is bound to have expandable storage )
1900 Mah battery
Dual Sim

Price Rumored - Rs 8,999

The phone will be officially launching on May 13 and will be sold exclusively by flipkart . The price has been leaked by a new leakster which looks right as the zauba listing shows as import price being 6330..

*www.zauba.com/import-moto+e+xt1022/hs-code-85171290-hs-code.html

so a Rs 9000 price is very good and perfect for this phone..

Hands down this is the best Smartphone under Rs 10,000 Range and is bound to Sell and Sell and Sell ..

Finally Lag free Android phone with Awesome Performance under 10,000 Rs

This phone looks " PERFECT " and doesn't even seem to have a single con on paper .. I am very positive this will be a bigger seller than Moto G itself.. Hoping for some great Reviews from all sites

Camera is expected to be as same as Moto G

For those who care.. Pre estimated Benchmarks by me :p

Antutu - 13,500
Quadrant - 5500

Carry on the discussions
6.2 mm thick..!!..great..well done moto...i really want motorola to come and smash away all the samshit phones..

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=141730]rish.[/MENTION]...

From did you come to know that it has flash ?? I doubt it doesn't have both Auto Focus and Flash.

There is a high possibility for this to happen. Most of the budget android from global brands either sacrifice on flash or autofocus. Eg. Xperia E1, Galaxy Trend, Nokia X.

*www.phonearena.com/news/Motorola-Moto-E-leaks-out-slim-compact-affordable_id55333

I tried searching in other tech websites too.. Nothing mentioned about flash and af.. If those features are not there, its gonna be a huge huge let down.

I do feel AF + flash >> Front cam.

ohh you are right there is no mention of flash but 1 or 2 sites still mention it like

*au.ibtimes.com/articles/551330/20140506/motorola-moto-e-g.htm

but i don't think they are reliable so i have edited the main post..

yes absolutely flash + af > front cam anyday

regarding can they give .. the phones you have mentioned are in 7000 rs range with further possibility of prices going down this is a 9000 rs device with a stable price tag.. ( though 512 mb extra ram + slightly better screen )
galaxy s duos 2 also has it.. and is selling for 8500
motorola is going for lesser profits than other brands and especially because of their business model they need not give margin to middlemen like shopkeepers , retailers .. i am guessing flipkart would be also taking a very small margin per phone or maybe no margin in order to grab the exclusive deal..

i would guess it will have flash otherwise the same story again will happen what happened with moto G.. those who want expandability prefer other phones in 12000 range..

those who would want flash would pick s duos 2 then

Last edited:

giprabu

In the zone
ohh you are right there is no mention of flash but 1 or 2 sites still mention it like

regarding can they give .. the phones you have mentioned are in 7000 rs range with further possibility of prices going down this is a 9000 rs device with a stable price tag.. ( though 512 mb extra ram + slightly better screen )
galaxy s duos 2 also has it.. and is selling for 8500
motorola is going for lesser profits than other brands and especially because of their business model they need not give margin to middlemen like shopkeepers , retailers .. i am guessing flipkart would be also taking a very small margin per phone or maybe no margin in order to grab the exclusive deal..

i would guess it will have flash otherwise the same story again will happen what happened with moto G.. those who want expandability prefer other phones in 12000 range..

those who would want flash would pick s duos 2 then

no bro.. I was talking about the launch price.. E1 dual was launched with official price tag of Rs.9999/-... Nokia X @ Rs.9499/-... S duos 2 was above 12k and hence it was necessary to put all those features in it.

Whatever.. Lets hope that it will have af, flash and since front cam is already mentioned, it'll surely be a treat for us @ sub 9k price range. :).. Few more days ...

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
no bro.. I was talking about the launch price.. E1 dual was launched with official price tag of Rs.9999/-... Nokia X @ Rs.9499/-... S duos 2 was above 12k and hence it was necessary to put all those features in it.

Whatever.. Lets hope that it will have af, flash and since front cam is already mentioned, it'll surely be a treat for us @ sub 9k price range. :).. Few more days ...

i get your point but those phones were not selling at those prices hence they dropped prices so fast.. they were overpriced from start..

yeah hoping it is af + flash.. 1gb + good performance already makes it a winner over lumia 525 if they have af + flash then it will be a perfect phone with nothing to complain

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
and here we have Motorola Moto E ( white one ) ..

what do you guys think about design ?

*i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/120312-image/Motorola-Moto-E-next-to-Moto-G-01.png

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
its confirmed it does not have a flash and a front facing camera and is 12 mm thick...

they should have given it a flash and made it 10mm priced it 1k more..

so now it is not a perfect phone :p

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
So its 6,999 . Unbelievable pricing.

*www.flipkart.com/moto-e/p/itmdvuwsybgnbtha?pid=MOBDVHC6XKKPZ3GZ&affid=jimishjoba&affExtParam1=16CL1

puli44

Chill
6.9 k with 1 gb ram and dual core ...its exceptional price..

- - - Updated - - -

So its 6,999 . Unbelievable pricing.

*www.flipkart.com/moto-e/p/itmdvuwsybgnbtha?pid=MOBDVHC6XKKPZ3GZ&affid=jimishjoba&affExtParam1=16CL1

will agree with it

Top Bottom