Motherboard for Intel C2D E8400?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azad

Broken In
Very dated processor, but can anyone pls suggest a good motherboard for this? My ealrier board( I-bit Pro 35, i guess) conked off and want to replace. Thanks

Lucifer

Reviewerus Prolificus
What's your budget? Biostar Tpower P45 might be a good replacement, given that it's an older rig and I assume you wouldn't want to waste too much on a high-end board. This board should be around the 5.5~6K mark.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
What's your budget? Biostar Tpower P45 might be a good replacement, given that it's an older rig and I assume you wouldn't want to waste too much on a high-end board. This board should be around the 5.5~6K mark.

+1. Biostar T-Power P45 excellent board. should get for even below considering its old stock now.

OP
A

azad

Broken In
thanks all, but one problem i hadnt thought about - Will not be able to able to use earlier Vista/hdd with my new motherboard, i have too much data on my hdd and cannot format. Any suggestions/workaround to this ?

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
If you have any external hdd with you, you could install any old linux distro on a USB stick and backup your data on the external drive before you format your drive. Alternately, you could take your HDD to another computer and backup your data there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom