Monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

anni

Broken In
For the last few days in my monitors some line are coming.. Not lines means screen looks like some wave is there. Just similar to if we put out speaker near to monitor like that. In my case no speaker is near to monitor, i tried to changed the refresh rate also.. I updated the latest vga driver. I have in build intel 845gvsr graphics card.
Is it related to monitor issue or inbuild graphics card problem

Previously this problem was not there . and no other conditions/ settings i changed

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
i had a similar problem but was fixed wen i replaced my dying harddisk with a new one......
though ur problems could be from various other faults......
like faulty cable,motherboard issues etc.......

OP
A

anni

Broken In
Yes,
In my system my secondry seagate hard disk , for the last few days some times very small /low sound came, and hdd stop to responds. but i was not taking that sound seriously. I just tightned the cables and start again. Yesterday that sound 'clinck' like that sound coming continously and i am not able to boot. Is my hdd crashed, or any chance to recover data. I am using 2 hdd, win xp sp2.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes,
In my system my secondry seagate hard disk , for the last few days some times very small /low sound came, and hdd stop to responds. but i was not taking that sound seriously. I just tightned the cables and start again. Yesterday that sound 'clinck' like that sound coming continously and i am not able to boot. Is my hdd crashed, or any chance to recover data. I am using 2 hdd, win xp sp2.
If @sumeet_naik is true then u r doomed (may b). Make the other active HDD master and install XP in that.........
wait if u can get hold a knoppix or Linspire or any live CD of linux distro u can check if ur hdds are all right.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom